Active Now

Spunky
DannyPetti
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » HOUSE BILL 3979. Bans any teachings cons believe sow racial division and make white children think they are racist. What else?

HOUSE BILL 3979. Bans any teachings cons believe sow racial division and make white children think they are racist. What else?

That takes effect September 1.

Also

Class discussions of CURRENT EVENT is restricted. So no knowing about January 6 when it happened or when the second shoe drops. Keep the kiddies ignorant. What could it hurt?

Yep. A law that bans political activism and political advocacy. Don't give kids anything to think about that might upset them or criticize them or thwart their natural tendencies or go against what their daddy dearest and  crummy mummy taught them. WHITE IS RIGHT. Bottom line it. WHITE IS RIGHT. WHITE IS RIGHT. WHITE IS RIGHT.

So we educate our children to be IGNORAMUSES because we just don't want them to ever have to think about any of it. Just learn what we allow you to learn and shove it up where the sun don't shine for all of the "other stuff".

Stupid dumb parents and ignoramus stupid dumb kids. They mimic one another think like one another act like one another and disappear inside one another all homogenized and pasteurized and cauterized and lobotomized.

They will lead this country one day. Might as well start them early on the right path. WHITE IS RIGHT

As a consequence the YOUTH and GOVERNMENT PROGRAM has been eliminated. Ain't it a shame?

Posted - August 23, 2021

Responses

I watched a funny video the other day, which was also sad because it was so true.

Ever heard of "Columbus-ing" something?
    It's where you claim to "discover" something, that other people already knew of.
    White people "Columbus-ed" a lot of stuff we take credit for.

Even NPR talked about it:
    https://www.npr.org/sections/codeswitch/2014/07/06/328466757/columbusing-the-art-of-discovering-something-that-is-not-new

Here's the funny video:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWeFHddWL1Y
      August 23, 2021 2:55 PM MDT

Funny odd weird peculliar or funny humerous m'dear? No I confess I have never heard of Columbusing. But I don't doubt it. Slick smooth cons and scams are the center of their existence. LIES are a must. The better LIAR you are the more popular among that ilk you are. Thank you for your reply Walt and for the links! We go deeper into madness each day. Millions celebrate it. Go figger! :(
      August 24, 2021 1:57 AM MDT