Active Now

Spunky
DannyPetti
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » 62% vaccinated in Hawaii. Even so bed capacity is now at 120%! Delta rules everywhere it goes. Ably enabled/facilitated by the UNVAXED. SO?

62% vaccinated in Hawaii. Even so bed capacity is now at 120%! Delta rules everywhere it goes. Ably enabled/facilitated by the UNVAXED. SO?

Posted - August 24, 2021

Responses

Our hospital is so overflowing with covid patients that they turned an old cow pasture on the other side of town into a makeshift hospital ward.  All non-Covid patients are being sent out there (sorry, no TV, or phone, and no visitors).   Good grief!   According to current figures, less than 54% of county residents are vaccinated (received at least 1 dose)... and there's not a big rush to change that number.  Ah, but there is a rush to raise the death count - 81 so far... and counting.

Here are some epitaphs for them -

Here in the ground I now do rot;
    just because I refused the shot.

Had I taken the shot I'd be here today
    whether 'twere Pfizer, Moderna or J&J
      August 24, 2021 4:32 PM MDT

You know "the dumb and dumber" that folks adore? Well things are grim and getting grimmer and dumb and dumber was the cause. I know it will get worse before it gets better. What we don't know is HOW MUCH WORSE? And still there are antivax rallies going on as if SATAN himself were the coordinator. How to explain it? I cannot. I like both epitaphs because they are truthful. Thank you for your reply Shuhak! :) I think yesterday we passed 38 MILLION cases and counting. Deaths are up too of course. And the band played on. Unmasked are congregarted everywhere you go in mobs and crowds and throngs and groups. They have returned to "life as normal" while more and more people get sick and die. Do you know WHY because I sure don'! :( This post was edited by RosieG at August 25, 2021 11:56 AM MDT
      August 25, 2021 2:32 AM MDT