Active Now

Spunky
DannyPetti
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » I always figured that all medical care providers would ALWAYS be protected against spreading disease by being vaccinated. GUESS WHAT?

I always figured that all medical care providers would ALWAYS be protected against spreading disease by being vaccinated. GUESS WHAT?

That's a big fat NOT TRUE.

There are thousands or hundrds of thousands of those nutjob crackpot dipsticks who gives vaccines wheil they themselves could pass the virus along to the folks they shoot up.

MY GAWD how SHOCKING is that?

You can't trust anyone. Nutjob crackpot dipstick exists everywhere you go among every you see and know.

It's not safe OUT THERE.

Posted - August 25, 2021

Responses

Never assume.  Even if something that should be completely sensible, there will always be people who are senseless.

This pandemic is showing us just how stupid people actually are.  
      August 25, 2021 3:09 PM MDT

Well ya got me there m'dear! That was too great an assumption. But retrospectively it is scary as he**. They don't believe in doing for themselves what they GET PAID to do for others. Provide protection against death. Now it seems to me that common sense would dictate otherwise. I know. Nothing common about common sense apparently and OBVIOUSLY. Thank you for your reply Shuhak. My sis in Carson City Nevada says their skies are very bad...the air is very bad. As I've mentioned before there is almost nearly a straight line between where they live in Nevada and where you live. So your air is probably even crapped up worse. SIGH. Oh. For Hemet today 104. Thereafter 105 104 103 100 94 92 90. At least I bet your high temps will be lower. Small comfort but something. :)
      August 26, 2021 2:47 AM MDT

We're thinking about changing the term "common sense" to "rare sense".

The smoke cleared out yesterday afternoon!  But of course we couldn't enjoy it as we had our own fire start up  I was in my backyard when suddenly the sound of sirens filled the air.  Then a huge plume of black smoke billowed up above the trees.  Our two air tankers, who had just stopped another fire 8 miles down the road less than an hour earlier, quickly moved in and began circling.  They aren't saying who started it (people here will string 'em up if they do), but it started in a wooded area and quickly exploded.  It quickly swept through a wooded industrial area on the east end of town.  The hospital was told to shelter in place as it was just across the freeway from the fire.  THEN came the "fun".   They shut down many roads including our freeway as firefighters and equipment poured into the area.  Yet they had issued evacuation orders (get out NOW!) for shopping centers, houses, and more (over 7,000 people).  That area's a bottleneck on a good day, so it was not a pretty picture.  Not only were people desperately trying to get out, but other people were showing up to take pictures, blocking the road to evacuees and to fire personal.  A fire truck hit a pedestrian.  It was complete chaos.
    The fire's now continued (they're doing mop up) at 64 acres.  All evacuation others were lifted and all roads we reopened this morning and they are assessing damage.  Even so, we're swimming in very heavy ground smoke.

Our temperatures are highly dependant on smoke.  It was supposed to reach 96, 97 his weekend, but they've now lowered that.  current 7 day forecast - 86, 91, 94, 94, 91, 86, 83

This post was edited by Shuhak at August 26, 2021 12:07 PM MDT
      August 26, 2021 12:00 PM MDT