Active Now

Spunky
DannyPetti
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » TOM SELLECK usta be the Poster Boy for the NRA. Did an ad once that ended with "I AM THE NRA". Is he a GUANOHEAD?

TOM SELLECK usta be the Poster Boy for the NRA. Did an ad once that ended with "I AM THE NRA". Is he a GUANOHEAD?

Here's some of his past ACTUALITIES. FYI

He joined the NRA at the age of 8

He sold part of his gun collection to the NRA for $476,000 and said "the guns were acquired for resale and other ises in NRA FUNDRAISING EVENTS"

Said gun control folks should focus on the larger problems of society...typical redirect deflect divert gunhead

Tom Selleck introduced Nancy Reagan to the 1984 Republican National Convention

Donated money to staunch Republican Pat Buchanan

Was once recruited by a Republican strategist to run for a California Senate seat

Said "I certainly lean toward being a CONSERVATIVE CIVIL LIBERTARIAN but I have given money do democrats"

After the Columbine High School massacre Rosie O'Donnell said "it's time to question Tom Selleck's humanity) which she did when he guested on her show in May 1999. She was PRO controlling access to ASSAULT WEAPONS and confronted him with his support of guns the NRA and his antipathy toward any kind of gun control

Quit/stepped down from being on the BOARD OF THE NRA a coupla years ago

So is this guy a GUANOHEAD suckup adoring worshipper? You decide. Does it matter one way or the other? Not at all.

Posted - August 26, 2021

Responses