Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » How old were you when you realized what you were meant to do with your life? Have you?

How old were you when you realized what you were meant to do with your life? Have you?

I'm still searching. I still don't know why we(Jim and I) survived a "fatal' car crash in 2004.I'm sure there was a reason for it but we still haven't found it. We bring it up on rare occasion. And still have no answers.

Why do I say "fatal"?

Well it involved a fishtailing, going around in spins then ending in rollovers of which there were a few before we smashed crashed into a mountain on our side undercarriage being what hit the mountain..

I have read about rollovers since then. Dozens of them. In every single one there were FATALITIES. EVERY SINGLE ONE. But ours. It was on a road that had cars coming in the opposite direction but it was EMPTY at that moment we slid across and crashed. EMPTY so we didn't take out or hurt anyone else. Another miracle.

Posted - August 26, 2021

Responses

I'll let you know when/if it happens.

I can look back on my life and see times when God guided me to a certain area so I would be there to help another person, or to learn something so I would be able to  to empathize with another later on.
      August 26, 2021 12:28 PM MDT