Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Do SUICIDE BOMBERS still get the 77 virgins they believe is their due when they arrive in he**? Any of 'em ever write and let anyone know?

Do SUICIDE BOMBERS still get the 77 virgins they believe is their due when they arrive in he**? Any of 'em ever write and let anyone know?

Posted - August 26, 2021

Responses

So what did the 77 virgins do to end up being stuck with a suicide bomber after he dies?
    Do female suicide bombers get 77 male virgins or do they get female ones too?  
    Since a suicide bomber blows off his.. uh ...  "tool", what good will 77 virgins do him? 
    If a suicide bomber doesn't sucede the first time, do they dock him 7 virgins?
    Does it specify anywhere the age of the virgins?  They might not all be "young".

Enquiring minds want to know.

August 26, 2021 5:51 PM MDT

Being as how I'm not one of 'em nor do I know any of "em I don't know. But all your questions are valid. I think it might be rather like bribing kids to be good because Santa has a list of good and bad children and only the good children will get presents at Christmas! I think suicide bombers are very childlike. They live in the now and cannot comprehend what future is. Simpletons are very easy to influence. They don't ask. They just absorb and follow orders/commands/instructions/demands. Now I don't KNOW that. It's just what I think is true. Maybe among them are geniuses though I find that doubtful. Oh. I wonder. Are geniuses always logical? Does an advanced mind always operate logically? One wonders about such things. Suffice it to say randy sexed up young men would gladly die to have 77 virgins to play with for eternity probably. Thank you for your reply Shuhak! :)
      August 27, 2021 2:11 AM MDT

As usual, I was trying to be humorous.  

Everyone knows that if you want someone to do something, hang a "carrot" out in front of them.  Usually it's money, bu a dead person hasn't much use for money.  Since, to them, men rule and women are but menial objects, they play on a man's sexuial lust.  The "carrot", therefore, is women.  Since all men prefer younger women, and the "older" a woman is the elses chance she's a virgin, they naturally assume the virgins are young.  As you said, no one can prove them right or wrong, it makes for a good "carrot".
      August 27, 2021 1:16 PM MDT

I wondered at the time if that were true. I wonder even more now. It sounds like such a frivolous thing. Maybe due to my gender but if I blew myself up to have sex in heaven or wherever I'd have more than a few screws loose. Thank you for your reply Shuhak! :) This post was edited by RosieG at August 28, 2021 1:20 AM MDT
      August 27, 2021 4:27 PM MDT

Their belief is that it will happen in heaven, not hell. No need for asterisks! This post was edited by Stu Spelling Bee at August 26, 2021 5:56 PM MDT
      August 26, 2021 5:55 PM MDT