Active Now

Spunky
DannyPetti
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Do you believe there is GOOD and EVIL? GOD and satan/devil? Or does it only exist in one's personal individual perception of it?

Do you believe there is GOOD and EVIL? GOD and satan/devil? Or does it only exist in one's personal individual perception of it?

Whatever it is lies within us not outside of us.

Posted - August 27, 2021

Responses

I believe there is good and wicked, the term 'evil' leans toward involvement of  supernatural forces. I think it is quite reasonable to assume natural forces to suffice for any purpose  rathe than believing in God, gods,  Satan/devil  or other kinds of supernatural elements.
      August 27, 2021 5:38 AM MDT

EVIL
    Morally wrong, or bad; immoral, wicked
    Harmful, injurious

Nowhere in the dictionary definition of evil is there any mention of supernatural forces. What made you think there was?

What we believe is our personal right. I think beliefs should not be questioned by those who don't share them. Closing the door of possibility and locking it is short-sighted in my opinion. NO ONE KNOWS ANYTHING. We opine judge decide but we do not KNOW. Perhaps we shall be informed or made aware after death. ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE. You have every right to your opinion. i do not put you down for it. Please do  not put me down for mine. Thank you for your reply Kg  and Happy Saturday to thee.
      August 28, 2021 2:45 AM MDT

All right my bad I guess, I would usually only use the term 'evil' to describe the extreme of paranormal  and/ or supernatural/satanic badness.
      August 28, 2021 9:09 AM MDT

That is your right of course. But it has no bearing on reality whatsoever. It is your spin for whatever reason. Thank you for your reply Kg. I'm 'a stickler for looking words up in the dictionary. A STICKLER. FYI now ya know! :)
      August 28, 2021 9:50 AM MDT

Yes God exists and so does Satan. 
      August 27, 2021 5:46 AM MDT