Active Now

Spunky
DannyPetti
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Some/many pray for more deaths to pile on Joe. Anything to make him look bad is fine with them. WHY?

Some/many pray for more deaths to pile on Joe. Anything to make him look bad is fine with them. WHY?

Because they service and  serve FOOTOO so whatever it takes to do that best including the deaths of innocents will suit them to a T just fine and they will be celebrating it and high fiving and secret handshaking..

Now that is totally understandable from a political aspect. It's what folks do. But in every other respect including being human and feeling the pain of others it sucks bigtime.

I wonder if those who are celebrating realize that?

Posted - August 27, 2021

Responses

How many here in Answer Mug did and still do, wish, hope, and pray for harm against Trump? And you know who you are. When is it ever a good idea to have a daily routine of attacking, vilifying, wishing harm, and mayhem on anyone? And celebrating it? Such behavior is adolescent, asinine, reprehensible, irresponsible, and shows a lack of moral responsibility, and common sense. It also says a lot about their mindset. Which is in sharp and negative contrast to what most of humanity thinks and does. Of course, this is only my opinion. This post was edited by rusureamisure? at August 27, 2021 12:15 PM MDT
      August 27, 2021 9:01 AM MDT

I cannot imagine wishing for other people to be harmed for a political purpose.  
      August 27, 2021 1:30 PM MDT