Active Now

CosmicWunderkind
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » ISIS K. Al KAIDA. TALIBAN. How many terrorist groups are there in Afghanistan and who is in CHARGE?

ISIS K. Al KAIDA. TALIBAN. How many terrorist groups are there in Afghanistan and who is in CHARGE?

Posted - August 27, 2021

Responses

Trump just went on a rant about ISIS K  but he got it wrong and repeatally called them ISIS X when he was informed about the mistake he claimed he was talking about a future Taliban group. Anyway I bet that there is 100s or 1000s of terrorist groups there. Cheers and happy weekend!
      August 27, 2021 9:41 AM MDT

I don't know how many hate groups there are in America m'dear but they are all terrorists. The domestic  violent white supremacist racist hateful kind which is so much worse. Does Canada have a bazillion terrorist groups that want to destroy the government? I doubt it bigly. Thank you for your reply! :)
      August 28, 2021 2:30 AM MDT

btw - NPR was interviewing an expert, who explained that ISIS-K broke away from the Pakistan Taliban because that group wasn't extreme enough.  And they are rivals with the Taliban, who are worried ISIS-K will draw people away from them.

It's a goshdurned Terrorist Popularity Contest!

To answer your questions:
    Nobody is in charge.  Or, more accurately, whichever group can take and hold power is "in charge" at any given moment.
    I think we should send all our "anarchists" over to Afghanistan, and let them have the anarchy they wish for.

Here is a paper, from August 17th, about the terrorist groups in Afghanistan.
    https://sgp.fas.org/crs/row/IF10604.pdf
      August 27, 2021 1:31 PM MDT

That m'dear is among the most BRILLIANT ideas you have ever shared with me..."I think we should send all our "anarchists" over to Afghanistan, and let them have the anarchy they wish for." I WISH I HAD THOUGHT OF THAT! It sure works for me. Now how can we effect that most efficiently Walt? Thank you for your nifty reply and the link which I'll click on once this is posted. Oh did you hear about the EPSILON variant? AARRGGHH!
      August 27, 2021 4:39 PM MDT