Active Now

Randy D
DannyPetti
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » How much money would YOU pay per couple or per single to attend a FOOTOO fundraser with his eminence present? Be honest now. OKEY DOKEY?

How much money would YOU pay per couple or per single to attend a FOOTOO fundraser with his eminence present? Be honest now. OKEY DOKEY?

Posted - August 28, 2021

Responses

They would have to pay me.
      August 28, 2021 8:58 AM MDT

Hahahaha! Okay. What's your price? You would be HUGE catch and worth a million but it would involve face time with FOOTOO and photo ops. How much would you charge for that? Thank you for your reply E. Cracked me up! Happy Saturday to thee and thine! :)
      August 28, 2021 9:00 AM MDT

Never mind. If I had to go near him, I would get sick. A few hours with Melania might be fun.
      August 28, 2021 9:04 AM MDT

EEWWW! Different strokes. EEWWWW! Ick. Yuck. No disrespect intended so I hope none taken. Thank you for our reply. :)
      August 28, 2021 9:51 AM MDT

HAHA. Hey...I'm still a guy. Of course you would say EEEWWW.
      August 28, 2021 9:53 AM MDT

Of course you are and of course I revert to type. I'm, gonna say something that is not intended to be disrespectful. I think gals are more put off by what's inside a heart mind soul of guys than guys are put off by what's inside a gal's heart mind soul. I think packaging is enough for guy...a one night stand with a blithering idiot who is a hot babe for example. Mebbe some dames wouldn't mind a roll in the hay with a handsome hunk who is an idiot. Not me. I just can't. I remember I was at a church dance and I was about 19 or so.My folks were there and my sis. It was that kind of occasion. THis super handsome guy asked me to dance. I mean matinee idol handsome. But by the end of dance I couldn't stand him. Vapid emptyheaded dunce. EWWW! Thank you for your reply E. I shall ask.
      August 29, 2021 1:48 AM MDT

So, you'd like to spend some time with the Ice Queen?  She'd probably just lie there until you were done. This post was edited by SpunkySenior at August 29, 2021 11:02 AM MDT
      August 29, 2021 5:27 AM MDT

I could say a few things about that, but not here.LOL
      August 29, 2021 11:03 AM MDT

They couldn't pay me enough to attend one of those functions.
      August 29, 2021 5:26 AM MDT

I would  probally spend my entire months entertainment budget for a pair of tickets to one of his rallies. Then I would heckle him by saying things like - hey it looks like you lost weight - turn around and give us a show. Then when he turns around I would shout out - never mind I see were the weight went. The other ticket would Bev Mombacat  so she could stop the Trump supports from killing me. Cheers and happy weekend,

August 28, 2021 9:29 AM MDT

My dear you would not survive for long. The guards and all the FOOTOOHEADS would be on you and take you ASAP. And then you would be target for "elimination". No. In theory yes but in practice PLEASE DON'T! Thank you for your reply. Those rallygoers are skunk drunk skunks or high on drugs or obht and they all carry LOADED weapons and brandish them. What chance would you have in that zoo?
      August 28, 2021 9:54 AM MDT