Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Admitting you were wrong shows STRENGTH not weakness. Being terrified of admitting it shows weakness. Why are so many terrified of it?

Admitting you were wrong shows STRENGTH not weakness. Being terrified of admitting it shows weakness. Why are so many terrified of it?

Posted - August 29, 2021

Responses

Because in our society, weakness is considered a bad thing; a shortcoming.  Something to be mocked.  As with most things, it goes back to how a person was raised.  Children want to please their parents.  That's natural human behavior.  When a child is constantly chastised for showing weakness by a parent, either physically or emotionally ("suck it up, whimp!"), they learn how not to show it.  
      August 29, 2021 11:07 AM MDT

I dunno m'dear. That's so a**-backwards from how I was raised. TELLING THE TRUTH is best. If you "lie" and are caught you never deny. YOU TELL THE TRUTH. TELLING THE TRUTH is a great STRENGTH. Telling lies? The dregs the scum the maggots the sewer dwellers do that. But if that is all they know well then that is what they are. They will never "rise above their circumstances". They will always be down in the mud and muck and scum and be completely unaware of what they are  whom they are and where they are...not to mention why they are. Too bad how sad. Pity them not. Pity those who have to put up with them and deal with them and SUFFER because of them.Why are they? Thank you for your reply! :)
      August 29, 2021 11:18 AM MDT

I believe most parents teach their kids to tell the truth (although they may not always follow through on it).  But, like in everything else, it's the ones who don't that cause problems.  
      August 29, 2021 11:23 AM MDT

I believe NONE of the FOOTOOHEAD parents do. They tell their kids to believe everything FOOTOO says and to hate DEMOCRATS who are evil. You cannot be a loyal FOOTOOHEAD if you don't adhere to the Swill. So they do. And their kids are the worse for it. I mean just look around you. Look here on this social place. The usual suspects..the regulars...always spout total bilge and lies and keep repeating it endlessly. They always will. THEY DARE NOT do anything else. In 2020 there were 76 MILLION OF THEM. More now or less I don't know? But no one with a brain voted for FOOTOO. What does that tell you? Thank you for your reply Shuhak! :)
      August 29, 2021 11:33 AM MDT