Active Now

Gino LOLobrigida
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Cat 4 Hurricane IDA theatens. Lake Tahoe in danger of burning up. Covid getting worse. Afghanistan a tragedy. Anything JOYFUL to share?

Cat 4 Hurricane IDA theatens. Lake Tahoe in danger of burning up. Covid getting worse. Afghanistan a tragedy. Anything JOYFUL to share?

Posted - August 29, 2021

Responses

Yes I have something joyfully to share - Weston landed a good job and he is no longer a Trump supporter.  He is a old freind of the familly who has had many problems in his life like drug and alcohol addiction and being homless. 5 years ago he was sure that Trump  would make a great US president but now that he is clean and sober he knows he was wrong. Cheers!
      August 29, 2021 10:03 AM MDT

WOW! That is hugely bigly JOYRUL. Thank you for sharing that with us my friend and much good luck to Weston for turning his life around like that! But you know what is terribly terribly sad? You are the only one who responded! :(  But for you and your family and your friend I have a multiplicity of happy faces! :):):):):) And  HUGS! ((HUGS) Anytime anyone can disconnect from devil satan evil FOOTOO is a joyous day! :)
      August 29, 2021 11:05 AM MDT

Thinking of you all - we heard on today's News that this hurricane is the largest for 150 years. i am not sure if that means wind strength or the area it covers.

Joyful? Well, yes. A week or so ago the Oxford University team who developed one of the Covid vaccines announced working on one for Bubonic Plague ('Black Death'), which is still around.

And a lot more light-heartedly was the rather startling discovery of a small island off Greenland that has proven to be the world's furthest North land. The scientists were actually intending to study the one thought to be that, then noticed they were all of 800 metres more North than expected!
      August 29, 2021 4:23 PM MDT