Active Now

Malizz
Spunky
Danilo_G
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » It ain't the unvaxed who spread the disease it's the vaxed. An opinion. Who out there SHARES it?

It ain't the unvaxed who spread the disease it's the vaxed. An opinion. Who out there SHARES it?

Posted - August 29, 2021

Responses

More foolishness.  While it's possible that a vaxxed person can infect others, that possibility is lowered by the vaccine.  However, an unvaxxed person is EXTREMELY LIKELY to spread the disease - especially to unvaxxed people.
      August 29, 2021 11:15 AM MDT

Truth never gets in the way of rote script mantra ideology. Never ever. Some swallow it whole. Others throw up due to it or GAG on it. Lotsa folks adore road kill. It gives them a thrill. Well the mind is like that too. Whatever swill and road kill pollutes the mind is thought to be ever so heavenly by those who don't know any better. Those who have never had an INDEPENDENT thought. Thank you for your reply Shuhak! :)
      August 29, 2021 11:22 AM MDT

They don't care about "truth".  They only care about themselves (me, me, me).  Thus they'll believe anything that supports them - regardless of the consequences.  
      August 29, 2021 11:29 AM MDT

But Shuhak it is so DERANGED INSANE ILLOGICAL. Any brain that "thinks" like that is full of crap diseased and dysfunctional. It's just beyond weirdly queer and peculiar. Thank you for your reply! :) This post was edited by RosieG at August 29, 2021 1:22 PM MDT
      August 29, 2021 11:38 AM MDT

Selfishness is rarely logical.
      August 29, 2021 1:24 PM MDT

I honestly think it goes much deeper than that. Selfish means self-interest to me. Where is the self-interest in spreading death and dying? "Selfish" is a totally understandable emotion. Self-interest means putting oneself first intentionally. There is no logical intention here. There is simply wanton promiscuous salivating at the bell. It is an automatic THOUGHTLESS reaction to an outside stimulus/stimuli. The brain and logic and reason are never involved at all. Just my take on it. Automatons/robots sufficiently programmed to focus only on the PRIME DIRECTIVE. Which is to be obediently loyal to an insane cruel evil narcissisit. There yar! Thank you for your reply Shuhakl! :)
      August 30, 2021 3:38 AM MDT

I went through the entire thesaurus trying to find the right word.   No matter where I went, it all kept coming back to the same root word - selfish.  Thinking only about oneself.  Satisfying one's desires above all else  Getting one's own way despite without regard to any cost to others.  
    Granted, the word 'selfish" doesn't sound very harsh, but it's actually the base of ALL sin.  Self.
      August 30, 2021 1:19 PM MDT

Didn't you recently post about a vaxxed woman in your church who spread the virus after feeling symptoms but assuming it was allergies?   This is what I am talking about.
      August 29, 2021 6:33 PM MDT

Anyone with the virus in their system can spread it. However, the unvaxxed person is more likely to have symptoms and then stay home because of those symptoms.
    The vaxxed person is likely not to feel syptoms or have minor symptoms but still have the virus in their nose and throat.  But will continue to go about normal daily life because they do not have or feel syptoms.

Why do you think the CDC told vaxxed people that they must put the mask back on?

Because of this study. 

https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/70/wr/mm7031e2.htm?s_cid=mm7031e2_w

This post was edited by my2cents at August 29, 2021 6:36 PM MDT
      August 29, 2021 6:31 PM MDT

Rosie dear, you're cray cray today!
      August 29, 2021 6:33 PM MDT

These tell it all:

August 30, 2021 1:52 PM MDT