Active Now

Slartibartfast
Discussion » Questions » Life and Society » Do you have an Answer Mug fetish?

Do you have an Answer Mug fetish?

Posted - November 1, 2016

Responses

Nope.....not me.
      November 1, 2016 10:50 AM MDT

Munchkin, you do not.  I agree.
      November 1, 2016 11:13 AM MDT

Um....talking to me all day instead of earning more money somewhere.  We are here to EARN on this planet, not to spend all day fetishing.

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at November 1, 2016 2:30 PM MDT
      November 1, 2016 11:18 AM MDT

I WONDERED about that.  May I inquire as to your line of work?

I asked that one time on Answer Bag to a good friend of mine that messaged me back.  LOL  He had a FIT and told me I was nosey for asking and that he would tell me but I was to tell no one else.  I don't know why.  He did not have some secret job.  It was probably because he did not want anyone from his outfit reading his stuff on Answer Bag. 

That is about as likely as Hillary writing secret emails to Anthony Wiener.  RIGHT. 

So, only if you WANT to.... what is your line of work anyway? 

November 1, 2016 11:30 AM MDT

That was plenty and plenty interesting.  It tells me a lot about you.  (without overdoing it)  I like to hear a little at a time myself.

Thank you.  That part about your brother is so gut-wrenching.  Your being a donor has to be the most heroic and most painful path you must endure.  What an amazingly tough, but incomparable, life-lesson you have been dealt. 
    The fact that you accepted it and are taking the challenge, is something I can take with me and remember.   I can use that.  When I feel like whining about  my petty problems, I will remember this and think on how amazingly you conduct yourself with such a weight on your shoulders, and I will zip it and endure.

Thanks WW This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at November 1, 2016 12:28 PM MDT
      November 1, 2016 12:01 PM MDT

How long is ...
    I'm just KIDDING for comic relief.
      November 1, 2016 12:22 PM MDT