Active Now

ENG / LLVF - formerly of AB
Gino LOLobrigida
Discussion » Questions » Math » Livvie, I was sending you other replies about the math, what you like me to do then?

Livvie, I was sending you other replies about the math, what you like me to do then?

Posted - September 30, 2021

Responses

I’m trying to think of when you can finish grading them.  Is tomorrow before breakfast OK?
      September 30, 2021 3:45 PM MDT

I may just have to get them to give-out the answer sheets to you, if it will be at/till breakfast tomorrow.
    I don’t think there’s any of math site or video, or anything from Encyclopedia that would really help to correctly check the whole pages of your math work. This post was edited by DannyPetti at October 1, 2021 7:00 AM MDT
      October 1, 2021 6:57 AM MDT

Whatever other replies you posted on the other thread I posted about math, then post that here, because I couldn’t find where You just put your other replies in that other longer math thread that have so many replies in it, as it’s already several pages long-From the alert notification (from my profile), where it said I just got another recent reply/replies, when I click on that, I see that it should be taking me over to where in the current thread that you just sent a reply/comment, but it didn’t do it, sometimes it don’t move (me) to anything-probably when there’s a new reply alerted.
    May you tell Jaimie to post all her replies in here too?

It would be really nice/good if there’s a reply message (from you) printed just under the reply notice of your’s or Jaimie’s reply where it says “Livvie replied to your . . .” Or “Livvie like your . . .”

October 1, 2021 7:18 AM MDT

Did you look at the other sheets of my written math (from video), and the math pages copied from my Encyclopedia-that are near-at the end of the other math thread with 7 (math) page replies in it, for that just tell (me) if there’s any that can help with your math correcting.
      October 1, 2021 9:27 AM MDT

If I try going through the sites & videos that contains math close to what math you were doing for me to correct-then not okay, then need one more day than this from this point
      October 1, 2021 4:55 PM MDT

I was waiting for another reply of rather I should look through some more on your math before going to the math help place at NallPro, or if I would just go to NallPro now & just leave the math correcting to NallPro now(?)

But/& I just made a link from here to the NallPro math site.
    See if they will answer your math stuff shortly.
    Have a good day with your math correcting stuff!
      October 2, 2021 8:21 AM MDT

Have them grade it for me, please.

https://answermug.com/forums/topic/104095/what-does-the-bottom-question-say-on-the-classroom-words-works/view/page/3

October 2, 2021 10:56 AM MDT

Great that we decide to just have them to do the correcting this time!
    Okay-I got that other answerMug thread put in to NallPro Message, Jaimie gave me that link to put that in, & see if that will answer through that link to you on this page shortly. If no answer yet, I will go back & check their message, then I will message again to them
      October 2, 2021 2:24 PM MDT

Saw you posted another same math sheets to different math thread/or perhaps to the different page of the math thread
      October 2, 2021 2:26 PM MDT

I just text messaged to the/my message App that linked to NallPro site, but don’t really know if that’s really the correct place to send your math link to where it gets to the person from NallPro.
      October 3, 2021 7:37 AM MDT

This link I just posted to the message I see, don’t stay the same as from here.
      October 3, 2021 7:40 AM MDT

And NallPro said it will contact me/perhaps to You as soon as possible!
      October 3, 2021 7:44 AM MDT