Active Now

Malizz
Danilo_G
my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Current Events and News » Can we fire Fauci now? Lying to Congress and torturing puppies and animals using our tax money.

Can we fire Fauci now? Lying to Congress and torturing puppies and animals using our tax money.

Posted - October 26, 2021

Responses

And the award for best actress in a drama goes to ...

Do you realize how ridiculous that question sounds?
      October 26, 2021 7:18 AM MDT

NIH (Fauci's group) has sent a letter to Congress confirming that they did in fact fund gain of function research in the Wuhan lab involving bat viruses. 

Fauci's group also funded research on beagle puppies.  They actually cut the puppies vocal cords so the "scientists" did not have to listen to them bark, howl or cry in pain.  Then at the end of ot they killed them. 

They damaged monkey's brains to see if they could increase their sense of terror.  By showing them images of large snakes and spiders. 

Again all funded by out tax dollars.  
    I have never considered a human being evil until this man. 

Congress has sent a bipartisan letter asking for explanations. 
      October 26, 2021 9:23 AM MDT

There's a lot of evil things being carried out in the government. The thing is, almost everything that has been, is now and will be carried out has been, is now, and will be recorded. All one needs to do is to do the research to find it. Sadly, far too many people don't and won't do the research. I guess for many, existing in their own little oblivious world is much easier.
      October 27, 2021 10:49 AM MDT

In Eisenhower’s farewell address, he cautioned against the scientific-technical elite steering the country for their own ends. At odds with truth and the national interest. Something Fauci is notorious for. Fauci should have been fired by Trump over the conflicting and faulty advice Fauci gave him. I never had any reason to doubt what the CDC had to say about anything. Unfortunately for this country, that's no longer the case.

The CDC's constant conflicting, confusing guidance since this whole Covid thing popped that balloon. The bottom line for me is the fact that Fauci was ever paid with tax-payer money is an embarrassment to the United States. Fauci needs to be removed from office before he can do even more harm to this country. As always, this is my opinion.
      October 26, 2021 10:13 AM MDT

Crazy this guy is the highest paid employee of the government. 
      October 27, 2021 5:44 AM MDT

Yes, it is crazy. I often wonder how America's founders would react to the goings-on we are experiencing now.
      October 27, 2021 10:36 AM MDT