Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Health and Wellness » Have you had your borax bath yet?

Have you had your borax bath yet?

Anti-vaxxers are taking borax baths as a way to ‘detox from the Covid jab. Borax can be a caustic and harmful substance but people are bathing in it figuring it will get rid of the tiny computers designed to turn humans into cyborgs  or any of the other crazy stuff anti - vaxxers figure is in the vaccine.  Cheers!

Posted - November 16, 2021

Responses

Borax is quite harmless to bathe in, as long as they aren't strong solutions. The implants are made of a material that is impervious to most common chemicals.
      November 16, 2021 7:54 PM MST

Absorption is the most common form of poisoning  so they might be drawing poison into their body. They also take the baths a few times a week and add other chemicals to the bath and sometimes mixing chemicals together can be bad. I think it is pretty crazy and I wonder when  they don't turn into a cyborg they will think crazy stuff like good thing I took those borax baths. Cheers!
      November 16, 2021 8:15 PM MST

The other chemicals may be harmful. I can only speak of the borax. It is the sodium borate salt and has numerous uses...mainly as a detergent agent.
      November 16, 2021 8:22 PM MST

I was thinking that it could turn out to be beneficial. Maybe some of the anti - vaxxers will get the shot so they can get their vaccine passport but figuring all they have to do is have a borax bath and get the vaccine out of their system. Cheers!  
      November 16, 2021 8:33 PM MST

Just when you think people can't get any stupider.  Why don't they just ingest it and help clean out the gene pool!
      November 16, 2021 10:04 PM MST

It pains me to think of the level of ignorance to which some human beings have reached.  The way I see it, maybe the Borax will make them sterile and they won't procreate and raise more dummies.
      November 17, 2021 6:08 AM MST

Yet this is the kind of stuff people in states like Missouri and Texas who elected geniuses like Ted Cruz and Josh Hawley to the Senate believe. Oh yeah, that and Trump's big lie about the election. Funny thing is, Cruz and Hawley earned degrees from schools like Harvard, Stanford, and Yale, so they're obviously smart enough to know better, but they're also smart enough to say whatever their redneck constituents wish to hear because it gets them elected and re-elected.
      November 17, 2021 6:58 AM MST

I don't know where Texas stands on the education scale, but I know Missouri is pretty close to the bottom.
      November 17, 2021 7:45 AM MST

Don't know about education, but both states are high on the dumb redneck population scale. Think there's no correlation between having been party to secession and the Confederacy in 1861 and Trumpification in 2021? Think again.
      November 17, 2021 8:23 AM MST

You know their motto:  The South Will Rise Again.  Hope springs eternal.
      November 17, 2021 9:38 AM MST

What I'm hearing, is that I should invest in the Dial Corporation ... makers of Borax soap.
      November 17, 2021 7:03 AM MST

Thinning out the stupid herd is actually a good thing.
      November 17, 2021 7:16 AM MST