Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Family » Do you think Trump's kids are jealouse about about his new alliance with Rittenhouse?

Do you think Trump's kids are jealouse about about his new alliance with Rittenhouse?

Trump resonantly invited Rittenhouse to Mar-a-Lago and afterwards  he said Rittenhouse was a fine young man. I figure that made Trump's children jelly for a couple of reasons. One of the reasons was because their father usally doesn't praise them like that. And the other reason is that they know that they are yesterdays news and Rittenhouse is the talk of the town so their father will be spending a lot of time with him. I figure Trump is just using Rittenhouse as a tool in his fight against democracy. Cheers and happy weekend!

Posted - November 27, 2021

Responses

I think if Trump's kids are honest with themselves, they know that his use for them is only to further his own ambitions.  Once Rittenhouse has lost his usefulness, Trump will thrown him away like a used tissue.
      November 27, 2021 9:41 AM MST

Probably. But the last laugh will be on them I figure when Trump dies they will not be getting the inheritance that they are expecting. I figure Trump will put the bulk of his money into something that will immortalize him like a shrine or something like that. Cheers and happy weekend!

November 27, 2021 10:01 AM MST

Trump will probably want to be cryopreserved just in case they find a way to bring him back.
      November 27, 2021 2:05 PM MST