Active Now

Slartibartfast
Discussion » Questions » Life and Society » Which of the following is the most dramatic sign of the impending Apocalypse (please see description)?

Which of the following is the most dramatic sign of the impending Apocalypse (please see description)?

A) The Cleveland Cavaliers winning the 2016 NBA title (Clevelands first sports championship in 52 years)

B) The Chicago Cubs winning the 2016 World Series (the team's first World Series appearance since 1945 and first victory since 1908)

C) Donald Trump's presidential candidacy

Posted - November 3, 2016

Responses

Well you are a smart boy, I'll let you decide.

To which of those 3 does this verse seem to most aptly apply? 

"Beware of the false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing*, but inwardly are ravenous wolves. "

*I have it on the best authority that in ancient times the term sheep's clothing was Aramaic for Orange Toupee.

Now if we can only keep Daryl from reacting before the election, Trump wins.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at November 3, 2016 10:05 AM MDT
      November 3, 2016 9:38 AM MDT

• Now if the Eagles pull it back together and make it for the win we are surely screwed. This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at November 3, 2016 10:13 AM MDT
      November 3, 2016 9:51 AM MDT

I think when the Four Horsemen come, we'll recognize that the lead stallion is Chris Paul going to the Los Angeles Clippers and making them a decently competitive basketball team...;-D...
      November 3, 2016 10:13 AM MDT

• lmao...  I think we are safe for the time being then.
      November 3, 2016 10:30 AM MDT