Active Now

Slartibartfast
Discussion » Questions » Health and Wellness » The BLACK DEATH (BUBONIC PLAGUE) killed between 75-200 million people. See below. How many people worldwide will the TRUMP PLAGUE destroy?

The BLACK DEATH (BUBONIC PLAGUE) killed between 75-200 million people. See below. How many people worldwide will the TRUMP PLAGUE destroy?

The BLACK DEATH occurred between 1346 and 1353. The pathogen responsible was the Yersinia Pestis bacterium. The pathogen responsible for the TRUMP PLAGUE is the Trumpensia Pestis bacterium.

Posted - November 4, 2016

Responses

Well very few wealthy people died from the black plague because the used silver dinnerware and the bacteria couldn't survive on silver plus the wealthy could also afford to hire people to keep the rats out of their homes. So I think the Trump plague will be similar -  very few wealthy people will die from it - it will just effect the commoners. Cheers and happy weekend!
      November 4, 2016 9:50 AM MDT

That's bullcrap of the pure and unadulterated variety.

Aside from your silver argument being patently false, the primary vector was the flea population carried by the politicians, I mean the rats of the day. It's transmission had nothing to do with eating habits. And it knew no economic boundaries.
      November 4, 2016 9:57 AM MDT

Well if it's bullcrap how do you explain the expression - born with a silver spoon in their mouth (that expression dates back to Bubonic plague)
      November 4, 2016 11:06 AM MDT

OK, ya' got me. (I keep forgetting that you're Canadian . . . )

I'd tell you to "Google" the expression but you probably don't have access where you are, eh?

Born with a silver spoon in your mouth means you were born into a wealthy family, into upper society; has nothing to do with bubonic or any other plague. The expression doesn't even date from that time period like you seem to think.

Some pretty macabre stuff did come out of those days though. Some nursery rhymes are though to have origins with various plagues such as "Ring Around the Rosie" from the 1665 plague in London. And then there's parents telling their kids that they have a booboo when they're injured, a reference to the swollen and tender lymph nodes called "buboes" that develop shortly after contracting bubonic plague.
      November 4, 2016 3:26 PM MDT

Geez sweetie is that supposed to make me feel better? I'm a commoner! I'm one of the "Little People" that Leona Helmsley held in such contempt! Thank you for your reply m'dear and Happy Friday! :)
      November 4, 2016 12:04 PM MDT

Your question is yet more proof that Liberalism is truly a mental disorder.
      November 4, 2016 9:58 AM MDT

Probably as much as the Clinton plague will.
      November 4, 2016 12:34 PM MDT

Oh well if I have no Internet because I'm Canadian then how do you explain me knowing that there have been recent cases of a type of Bubonic plague out break in Colorado and the ASAP-AGX-32 silver-based disinfectant killed the bacteria in less than two minutes. So wouldn't that be an indication that what I said about silver cookware could possibly be true.
      November 4, 2016 6:22 PM MDT