Active Now

Malizz
Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Health and Wellness » Why are so many people falsely accusing Joe Rogan of spreading covid misinformation on his podcast?

Why are so many people falsely accusing Joe Rogan of spreading covid misinformation on his podcast?

I challenge anyone to show me proof that he has spread any misinformation on his podcast.
PS Joe Rogan is more intelligent that Howard Stern.

Posted - January 29, 2022

Responses

I don't have to prove anything to you, The fact is the man is spreading lies. as for Joe Rogan being more intelligent then Howard Stern Well that's your opinion and you know what they say about opinions they're like A holes and everyone's got one.
      January 30, 2022 9:03 AM MST

He is not.  He allowing experts in their field to speak without censorship about the medicine and shots that they themselves invented.  And medical experts to speak about what they have experienced themselves when giving patients different medications. 

Information should NEVER be censored. 
      January 30, 2022 9:54 AM MST

Go back and read what I said about opinions.
      January 30, 2022 10:39 AM MST

Who? 

You did not reply to anyone.   I will assume from the times of the posts this is to me.

Yes we all have our opinions.  Rogan happens to be interviewing  real Scientists and real Doctors who should have to right to have their opinion voiced. 
    If Mr Science (Fauci) etc cannot have dissenting opinions then perhaps their opinions can not stand up to real science.  Real science looks at all information. It does no ignore it.
      January 31, 2022 7:24 AM MST

I'll bet it has something to do with Fear Factor. 

January 30, 2022 12:58 PM MST