Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Current Events and News » Canadian Mounties trample old woman in a walker (scooter). When will this stop?

Canadian Mounties trample old woman in a walker (scooter). When will this stop?

Posted - February 19, 2022

Responses

You make it sound as though the Canadian Mounties do this on a daily basis.  
      February 19, 2022 6:38 AM MST

So just one time is OK? This was yesterday....we will see what they do today.  This post was edited by my2cents at February 19, 2022 11:13 AM MST
      February 19, 2022 6:40 AM MST

You fail to put the incident into context.  It looks as though the Mounties were attempting to control a mob.  If you're in a walker, I would think the last place you should be is in the middle of an unruly mob, but that's just My take.
      February 19, 2022 6:41 AM MST

So you lose your right to peacefully protest if you are in a walker?  There are conflicting reports as to if she lived or not.
      February 19, 2022 6:44 AM MST

How peaceful was the protest if the Mounties were called in?  At what point are you supposed to take personal responsibility for your well-being?  If you are disabled, and using a walker indicates disability, why would you put yourself in a position of being trampled if the crowd gets out of hand?  if she had been trampled by other protestors, would you be making a comment?
      February 19, 2022 8:12 AM MST

Watch the videos. Google and take you pick anything I post will just be complaining about the source.

They people are only standing there.  Completely peaceful.    

Police also broke the door off an RV of 2 seniors who where simply giving away donuts and coffee to protesters.  
    They have broke windows to vehicles etc. The violence Castro Jr has been claiming arrived when he sent the police in. 

TRUDEAU is behaving like a dictator.  He has passed  a State of Emergency which I guess makes him think the people have no rights.   The police chief resigned.  I assume because he refused to violate the people's rights. New one says he will. And will act in ways the residents of Ottawa are not used to seeing.  Freezing bank accounts WITHOUT court orders. Threatening US citizens if they donate as well. 

More people are coming.  It may get really ugly. This post was edited by my2cents at February 19, 2022 8:45 AM MST
      February 19, 2022 8:42 AM MST

"The protesters continued their assaultive behaviour with the police line, to prevent an escalation or further injury, mounted officers were sent in to create critical space between the police line and protesters. This is done to create a safe distance. pic.twitter.com/PUIj7w1rwc

— Ottawa Police (@OttawaPolice) February 18, 2022"

https://miamistandard.news/2022/02/18/rcmp-escalation-mounted-police-on-horseback-trample-handicapped-woman-with-walker-in-the-street-video/

February 19, 2022 9:23 AM MST

From your link:

The police are quickly escalating the situation in Ottawa as Trudeau’s crackdown on the trucker convoy continues.

What was once an overwhelmingly peaceful protest, chalked with street hockey and bouncy castles, has become a horror show of tyranny, with police mercilessly beating people and dragging them away for refusing to leave the area.

Several crowd control measures have been employed already, including snipers on rooftops, pepper spray, and batons to try and crush the grassroots uprising that has gridlocked for weeks. 

This post was edited by my2cents at February 19, 2022 4:31 PM MST
      February 19, 2022 4:30 PM MST

When protesters assault the police, when protesters use smoke bombs and tear gas on the police, do you expect the police to just walk away?  
      February 19, 2022 9:14 PM MST

Your article does not say any of that happened. 
    I have seen no video of that happening.  
      February 20, 2022 4:52 AM MST

The whole story was a lie.  The FOX anchor who reported it said this morning that it wasn't true.  No old woman was trampled to death by the Mounties. 

"The Fox News contributor and frequent Sean Hannity enlisted field reporter added that “someone was taken to a hospital with a heart condition - not due to trampling. I want to clarify this again and apologize for any confusion.”

https://www.yahoo.com/news/fox-news-contributor-admits-creating-003133239.html

Don't believe everything you hear/see on FOX News.  In fact, you should probably not believe anything you hear/see on FOX News.
      February 20, 2022 7:08 AM MST

I did not say she is dead. I said there are conflicting reports some saying she died others saying injuries. 

She and the man in the brown shirt were both injured by the horses.  She is an elder in the Mohawk tribe. She is recovering in the hospital from shoulder injuries from being trampled by the "police."
    The police are even joking about it on their private texts.  Saying it was awesome and how they need to practice that some more.  Disgusting. 

I do not watch FOX.  Stopped in Nov 2020.  And if they are claiming the video is false then I am not missing anything....they joined the MSM liars alone time ago.

This is the lady trampled by the police....

https://mobile.twitter.com/TheRealKeean/status/1495217451235217408?cxt=HHwWgMC4rbKWisApAAAA

. This post was edited by my2cents at February 20, 2022 8:32 AM MST
      February 20, 2022 8:09 AM MST

I have watched a few vids. Protestors had thrown a bike at the horses. Protestors tried to grab cops guns.  protestors had thrown gas canisters at the police. The lady that got trampled was in the middle of a crowd that was trying to stop the  cops and it was the crowd that made her fall to the ground. I imagine it is pretty hard to see someone on the ground while there is a violent mob around her  when you are on a horse while someone is trying to get your gun. Cheers and happy weekend!
      February 19, 2022 9:17 AM MST

I watched the video a few times. It looked like the man in the brown jacket was standing between the lady and the horse. The horse bumped him and he bumped into the lady and they both fell. I couldn't find any video of what happened after they fell. I wonder why?
      February 19, 2022 12:04 PM MST

Yes the man in brown tried to defend her from the horses. Both  of them were injured by the They both were able to get up afterwards.
    I have not seen video but it was reported on by one of the ILLEGAL reporters on the scene.  
    Police are not allowing journalists except one station. 
    Police even shot one at point blank range with non-lethal ammo while she was live streaming.  Also against their Charter. This post was edited by my2cents at February 19, 2022 4:16 PM MST
      February 19, 2022 4:15 PM MST

Well, if you haven't seen the video, then you are spouting someone else's opinion. The arrival of the horses was not a surprise.  Both the police and the protesters were shouting warnings. The woman was not in their way. The man was standing too close, with his back to the police  and one horse brushed against him. Your statement was that the Mounties trampled an old woman with a walker. You spread misinformation without ever doing research. I think you enjoy getting your undies in a bunch and and looking for facts would interfere with that.
      February 19, 2022 4:39 PM MST

I have seen the video where they were injured.  But same as you seen I did not see a video showing if or when they got up. But it has been reported that both did get up. 
      February 19, 2022 4:44 PM MST

No there is no bike thrown at the horse. That was the police excuse but then they changed it to the horse tripped. 

There was a man with a bike but it was not thrown.  He did use it to defend himself by holding it like a fence. It is a common method used by protesters.

https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2022/02/19/ottawa-police-excuse-for-horses-running-over-freedom-convoy-protesters-departs-from-reality-n524398

This post was edited by my2cents at February 19, 2022 4:36 PM MST
      February 19, 2022 4:20 PM MST

Seems like a tragic accident not caused by malicious intent. Is it necessary to blame someone for each thing that happens?
      February 19, 2022 9:31 AM MST

An uncalled for accident. 
    Riding horses into a large peaceful crowd.  Exercising their right to protest under their Charter of Rights. 
      February 19, 2022 4:10 PM MST

Sh*t happens.
      February 19, 2022 5:06 PM MST

Indeed it does. 
      February 20, 2022 4:52 AM MST

Well, that was the problem. They didn't STOP!!
      February 19, 2022 1:04 PM MST

The gov will not stop or even meet with the protesters over the mandates.  
      February 19, 2022 4:05 PM MST