Active Now

Randy D
my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Life and Society » It would be GREAT if those who don't appreciate what they have lose it and it's given to those who would appreciate it. Agree/dis/why?

It would be GREAT if those who don't appreciate what they have lose it and it's given to those who would appreciate it. Agree/dis/why?

Posted - November 5, 2016

Responses

That's a good question Rosie, I wonder how many people of this country take our freedom for granted and free speech and all the great opportunities available to them if they put in the effort to achieve them?
      November 5, 2016 9:07 AM MDT

Most egregious of all is Comrade Trump and his worshippers. Shame on them. Trump DEMEANS our country constantly and the worshipopers suck up to him and love him for it. A pox on all their houses! May the all lose what they don't value! Thank you for your reply! :)
      November 5, 2016 9:33 AM MDT

Making those determinations would require God-like abilities (both in perception and action).

I think I'll just try to stick to trying to be appreciative of what I do have...;-D...
      November 5, 2016 9:20 AM MDT

That's all I ask OS. Nothing more. Quitcher bitchin' about what you don't have and be grateful for what you do. I am not targeting "YOU" specifically but I am targeting all the others out there specifically.  Let them lose everything they don't value and see how quickly remorse sets in and they regret. But it will be too late. Retroactive appreciation is worth sh**! Apologies for the language but I despise putdowners and have no patience for regretters. :)
      November 5, 2016 9:37 AM MDT

i think thats a good idea
      November 5, 2016 6:35 PM MDT