Active Now

Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Outside the Mug » Do American Nazis wear swastikas? If not how in the he** do ya tell 'em apart from other armed "patriots"? Or does it matter? Why?

Do American Nazis wear swastikas? If not how in the he** do ya tell 'em apart from other armed "patriots"? Or does it matter? Why?

Posted - November 5, 2016

Responses

Yes they do...and brown shirts. They came here to Toledo twice. The first time a large group of young black males rioted. The second time they just got laughed at. By the way, I NEVER capitalize nazi and they certainly aren't Americans. This post was edited by Element 99 at November 5, 2016 7:54 AM MDT
      November 5, 2016 6:57 AM MDT

The dictionary has it capitalized ele . Whether you use a lower-case n or Capital N they are the scum of  he earth.  How you spell it is superficial. What it represents is evil. So they identify themselves? That's quite brazen since as they hate so are they hated too. Reciprocity is a bit**! Thank you for your reply! :)
      November 5, 2016 7:57 AM MDT

I don't capitalize it to make a point...just as I don't capitalize trump.
      November 5, 2016 8:37 AM MDT
  • Bez

I don't think they wear swastikas on their clothes, but they do carry flags with swastikas on. Remember that scene in the Blues Brothers movie, where the Blues Brothers drove their car at those Illinois Nazis and knocked them into the river? Lol:)
      November 5, 2016 8:41 AM MDT

didnt think we still had them around
      November 5, 2016 6:29 PM MDT

I don't know if they are still around now, pearl. The video clip I posted in my answer is now 36 years old. Lol:)
      November 5, 2016 8:02 PM MDT