Active Now

Randy D
Slartibartfast
my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Finance » INTERESTING! 9 straight days of stockmarket declines as Trump poll numbers rise. Trump is BAD for America financially isn't he?

INTERESTING! 9 straight days of stockmarket declines as Trump poll numbers rise. Trump is BAD for America financially isn't he?

Posted - November 5, 2016

Responses

I must point out you are making a classic correlation = causation logical fallacy.

Having watched countless people blame countless financial market moves on all sorts of things (and then watching people those same people say nothing when the markets move the other direction despite no significant change in the blamed circumstance), I think we should be very cautious and hestiant to make such inferences.
      November 5, 2016 9:01 AM MDT

Seriously OS you really think it is me what done it? NO. It is stock market experts what done it. Tell them what you told me. I am simply the messenger/conduit. Mahalo for your reply! :)
      November 5, 2016 9:39 AM MDT

• OMG!!! YES!!! WOW!!!! Now I really will vote for "her".
      November 5, 2016 9:05 AM MDT

• Bow now and repent your sins to the almighty and powerful Trump.  For  how he has punished Sodom he shall punish us for our denial of his word and grace.  All that is and happens is by the will of Trump.
      November 5, 2016 9:20 AM MDT