Discussion » Questions » Current Events and News » Does the right hand know what the left hand is doing over there at Biden’s administration? Deterrence-Gate.

Does the right hand know what the left hand is doing over there at Biden’s administration? Deterrence-Gate.

The president of the United States appears to be on a different page than his team. He states that economic sanctions are not and have never been meant to deter, yet his very own press secretary, his very own Secretary of State, and most importantly, his very own vice president all state the exact opposite. Some of them even state it as being the president’s position that economic sanctions are to deter. Just in case anyone thinks or claims that I have it all wrong, I’ve included the video and audio evidence of each of them speaking for themselves. Oops, that was silly of me. Apologists never pass up a chance to prop up their idol . . .

I can barely wait to see how the Biden apologists twist this one into a win for their side. Perhaps they’ll just remain quiet and pretend (or wish) it had never happened.

The moral of this story appears to be that asking Joe Biden to name his favorite flavor of ice cream is the safest bet for questions that are not too difficult for him to answer.

~

Posted - March 24, 2022

Responses

Biden is looking for excuses for why sanctions did not stop Putin.   

They did not stop him because Biden projects weakness.  Putin saw who we left Afghanistan.  Biden basically invited Putin in....saying our response would be measured, a minor incursion etc....

Biden does not listen to his handlers very well. This is why they turn his mic off when he tries to answer unscripted questions. 
      March 24, 2022 7:07 PM MDT