Active Now

Danilo_G
my2cents
Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Health and Wellness » Will testicle tanning safley incress testososterone levals?

Will testicle tanning safley incress testososterone levals?

I have been hearing a lot about testicle tanning to build up testosterone levels lately (mostly from Tucker Carlson) and I am wondering if it would be a safe and easy way to build up some muscle mass for when I go to the beach this summer. Cheers!

Posted - April 19, 2022

Responses

I don't know, but it will definitely increase spelling abilities.
      April 19, 2022 12:22 PM MDT

Um....  testicles are located inside a sac of skin.  In order to "tan" them, one would have to take them out first.  Mr Carlson must not have a pair or he'd know this.
      April 19, 2022 1:16 PM MDT

Yeah that's what I thought at first but apparently it is some kind of deep penetrating testicle tanning heat that will build up testosterone levels. Cheers! 
      April 19, 2022 2:04 PM MDT

Testososterone?
      April 19, 2022 2:07 PM MDT

If flaming ignorance is the look you're going for, you are a huge success. 
      April 19, 2022 5:31 PM MDT

No I was just wondering if Tucker Carlson got something right for a change he talked and recommended it on Fox and freinds.
      April 19, 2022 6:21 PM MDT

There are studies that claim red light therapy increases testosterone production.  
    Some claim tripling levels in just a week without usage of steroids etc. By increasing blood flow to the area, giving more energy to the cells that produce the testosterone.  

I do not watch Tucker. But this was discussed on his nightly show not on the morning show FOX and Friends. (I also do not watch it...or anything else on FOX)
      April 20, 2022 5:53 AM MDT

Right, and hydroxychloroquine cures Covid.
      April 20, 2022 7:29 AM MDT

There are studies supporting red light therapy.  There are studies looking for many things: skin conditions, healing wounds,  helping circulation,  joint pain, low testosterone  and other health issues.  

RLT is not FDA approved at this point just cleared.  But of course, neither are the Covid shots approved.  Personally, I would take my chances with HQC and IVM, zinc and Vit D over the clot shots any day. Many have been saved with them. 
      April 20, 2022 7:29 PM MDT

On another site some one pointed out that testicle tanning might be bad because it could reduce sperm counts. That makes sense to me because some doctors say that the heat caused by men wearing briefs can lower sperm counts so they should wear boxers. Also I now know why Tucker is pushing testicle tanning -  it is for far right political reasons. He recently said - there is a crisis of masculinity in the US - cancel culture, wokeness , feminists and LGBTQ folks have somehow made them passive and testicle tanning might help them become real men again. So I am not going to be  doing any testicle tanning Cheers!
      April 21, 2022 9:53 AM MDT