Active Now

Malizz
Spunky
Discussion » Questions » Current Events and News » Her Body / Her Choice lacking experience for the battle. Please read the tag.

Her Body / Her Choice lacking experience for the battle. Please read the tag.

Posted - May 8, 2022

Responses

Every American has the right to protest any law or proposed law whether or not he or she will be directly impacted by such law. 
      May 8, 2022 10:45 AM MDT

Any American has the right to protest anything. 
    Not every American has full knowledge or experience, understanding, or skill in every abortion protest.

If an American doesn't drive, there's no need to protest the Yield sign at the end of the street.
    If a dsiabled American doesn't work, he is not impacted by workplace politics and has no need to go on strike.

May 8, 2022 12:28 PM MDT

That is not your judgment to make.  In both cases that American may protest and/or strike.  You don't have to understand why. 
      May 8, 2022 10:34 PM MDT

You would actually protest any law or proposed law whether or not you will be directly impacted by such law?
    And you don/t have to understand why?

You sound like a rebel without a cause. I'm not judging you, I'm judging your action.
      May 9, 2022 5:56 AM MDT

If it were a law I disagree with....certainly.  
      May 9, 2022 7:17 AM MDT

If employees at Verizon were going on strike for more benefits, which don't include you and you thought what Verizon was doing was against the law why in God's world would you want to join the strike or protest if it has nothing to do with you?

Don't forget, your reply is in reference to, "You would actually protest any law or proposed law whether or not you will be directly impacted by ...".
      May 9, 2022 9:03 AM MDT

What laws would be violated by the employees of a private sector organization unionizing or striking?
      May 9, 2022 9:51 AM MDT

A different subject for a different day, but if you inssist.

Not offering OT to ee's with seniority over new ee's.
    Intimidating ee's to work extra hours.
    HR turning their head to hostility in the workplace.
    Deliberately failing to apply safety in compliance to OSHA regs.
    Favoring non handicapped management ee's to use handicap spaces.
    Discouraging a seriously injured ee from going to a medical facility.
      May 9, 2022 12:34 PM MDT

You missed my point. I was asking about employees going on strike, not illegal labor practices.
      May 9, 2022 3:49 PM MDT

Can you give me an example?
      May 9, 2022 3:51 PM MDT

An example of what? I asked about employees of a private sector organization unionizing and striking.
      May 9, 2022 4:06 PM MDT

Company employees don't go on strike to change laws in the U S Constitution.
    They go on strike to modify agreements in their contract, such as, wage increases or lower health insurance premiums.
    You funny guy, you.

May 9, 2022 5:53 PM MDT

Exactly my point. You finally grasped it.
      May 9, 2022 6:14 PM MDT

Hey, you're the one who jumped in on a discussion between me and Thriftymaid and changed the subject matter. 
    I'm glad I got your point, though. 

May 9, 2022 6:51 PM MDT

Actually  many fast food workers striker to increase  minimum wage by law not just with their prospective companies.  
      May 9, 2022 7:42 PM MDT

Why would I not support workers who I felt were being mistreated especially if I felt the companies actions were against the law? 

Only caring about something if it DIRECTLY effect you is partly why the world is in the shape it is today. 
      May 9, 2022 12:57 PM MDT

This is not about me; this is about the law.  You have a personal problem with which I care to neither help nor discuss. 
      May 9, 2022 1:02 PM MDT

Accusing me of having a personal problem and having no desire to neither help me with it nor discuss it, is a dilemma you've created and failed to resolve.

Another topic for another day.

May 9, 2022 2:34 PM MDT

In my opinion, pro-choice is not pro-abortion.  A woman should be the ultimate arbiter of what is right for her in her particular situation.  She should not be afraid of being incarcerated for seeking/having an abortion, nor should her doctor.  If someone believes that abortion is not right for her, then she has all the right in the world not to have one, but she doesn't have a right to tell another woman what should be right for that woman.  
      May 8, 2022 12:30 PM MDT

she has all the right in the world not to have one,

She has more rights in the "world" to use a condem or a dildo. 
    As for insest or rape, those are small percentages with a whole different direction from oopsies.
      May 9, 2022 6:06 AM MDT

First of all, how about not putting the entire issue of birth control on a woman.  I know I'm old, but it still takes two to make a baby.  Why don't more men get vasectomies?  They can be reversed if more children are wanted.  Second, if you're talking about the sanctity of life, then it shouldn't make a difference whether a woman was raped or there was incest involved or if it was an "oopsie."  I would think you are smart enough to know that the only 100% certain form of birth control is abstinence.  Maybe you guys should use a blow-up doll while we are using our dildos.
      May 9, 2022 8:18 AM MDT

'm not putting the entire issue of birth control on a woman.

Why don't more men just take on more responsibility of their actions and respect their partner, instead of getting vasectomies?

Are you including me with the group of "you guys should use a blow-up doll"?

Perhaps, the same group of "you guys", you're referring to, should use five-finger-Mary while they watch you use your dildo.

Speaking for myself, I've happily married to the woman for 42 yeas, going into retirement together, with two children who were planned and agreed on; because it does take 2.
      May 9, 2022 8:48 AM MDT

Apparently, your earlier comments DID put the onus on women.  

When I used the term "you guys," I didn't mean you personally.

I'm glad to hear that you are married for so long, that you have two children who were planned and that your plans didn't go awry.  Not everyone is as fortunate as you.  
      May 9, 2022 9:12 AM MDT

Thank you.
    I do not consider fortunate. Life is filled with ups & downs leading to chalenges, making desissions to the best way we can manage and resolve them. We deal with whatever it is. I'll consider myself normal; whatever normal is.

There are ways and options to preserve life, instead of distroying it before it has an oppertunity to experience love, friendship, having a favorite song, r unning into a friend it hadn’t seen for a long time, stargazing and philosophizing about life, taste something incredibly delicious for the first time, seeing the sunrise and sundown, laugh until its muscles start aching, if they are aborted through selffishness.
      May 9, 2022 9:50 AM MDT