Active Now

Malizz
Spunky
Discussion » Questions » Computers and the Internet » Anybody, is there a way to resolve this computer issue?

Anybody, is there a way to resolve this computer issue?

In my computer with internet, I just clicked on Internet Explorer that I still have on computer, then the message told me from before that the Internet Explorer is no longer be active or good to use, then I just clicked on the Internet Explorer-which is the only icon that the game site uses-in order for me to play the video games on that site with, then it still closed-out that site & opened-up the Microsoft Edge instead, but the game site won't work with that internet browser for me to play the games on that site with.
See if you might find that there is a way to open the Internet Explorer & to keep the Internet Explorer open as I be searching other sites from just the Internet Explorer(?)

Posted - May 15, 2022

Responses

The Geek Shop.
      May 15, 2022 7:53 PM MDT

I got a person who might help with that, I will like to get the help online here first before go to stop by anyplace for that.
      May 16, 2022 11:43 AM MDT

Internet Explorer is supposed to be going out of service on June 15, to be replaced with Microsoft Edge. I'm sorry to tell you this, but it has simply become outdated.

What's this game you're trying to play, and on which site? Perhaps there are other browsers that can work with it: Mozilla Firefox, Safari, Google Chrome,... These are all free. Or maybe you could find the same game on a different site.
      May 16, 2022 4:57 AM MDT

No, the game site’s video games will not work on any of those other browsers-except the Explorer. Sorry to tell you this was the only browser that game site works only with-
    Any of other Arcade sites I tried playing Arcade games won’t work as good
    -as the one I use the Internet Explorer with.
    Will type to you more about this soon.
      May 16, 2022 7:44 AM MDT

I will contact the person to you that which I played the games from-using the Explorer with.
      May 16, 2022 7:46 AM MDT

I typed to the administrator in that game site of the browser message I typed to you here, & hope I will get the reply from that later!
      May 16, 2022 7:39 PM MDT

I tried the other game sites besides that, as play Atari 2600, NES, SNES, Gameboy, etc. on my browser, but these are all separate game console games websites that I played from, but there's some sites with few or more different game systems put together (in category/alphabetical order), but these are not really the video games to work with the keyboard to play as double joystick games or to work with the computer mouse on. - Just played many different games from each of these systems.

You can check to see what other different game site to find for me, that have Arcade games for me to play-that which have all the keys on the keyboard working for the double joystick type Arcade games, & that it have the Arcade games that can work with the computer mouse that is now,
    do you think you can find them for me?
      May 16, 2022 7:47 PM MDT

Making games from older consoles work elsewhere is called "emulation." So I tried searching "Atari emulator online" and came up with quite a few finds. 

You could do the same. I don't know which websites will let you play with a keyboard + mouse only, and maybe it depends on each game individually. 

Perhaps check out this website: https://jam.gg/en
      May 17, 2022 4:43 AM MDT

A website that have Arcade games-with some Arcade games to use computer mouse to play it with, & with some other Arcade games that to use 8 different key buttons on keyboard to play it with that will be in it too-
    (8 different key buttons - 4 of the buttons for movement, & 4 other buttons just for shooting)
    The website to find these kinds of Arcade games that would work with playing with mouse, & to work with all 8 key buttons to work with playing it.
    But I will try the game link you just typed to me for now.
      May 17, 2022 10:45 AM MDT

I'm not really able to log in to this game site - https://jam.gg/en
    I
     tried continue with Facebook, sign in with Google-neither one of them would get me in (this game site) yet.
    Maybe a live chat site that will help with the sign-in thing on that?
      May 17, 2022 11:23 AM MDT

Those other playable game console sites that I don't have to enter in any of my (e-mail), username, password, or any of that, so I can able to play those games in those game console site. 
    And Beta Arcade games I have on my computer now using WaveBrowser, that I just open-up, click a game, & play it-"all I just have to do on that" Which the game control is not all good on playing that.
      May 17, 2022 11:27 AM MDT

Well I found several other game websites to control/play the games by the keyboard
      May 17, 2022 2:41 PM MDT

I saw that you once asked Jamie to draw you a picture-from my thread with the drawing subject, would you like to pick-out what you'll like/want me to draw for you too-from the computer?

If you do, then do it from one of my drawing thread.

I didn't really get back to do any of computer drawings yet, until close to recently, as I was working on so many other different video games-all from the internet, but now I soon be about ready to do (some) more computer drawings now.
    Maybe if I don't really get into any other stuff than this! But I'm finishing-up the one for nanoose. This post was edited by DannyPetti at May 18, 2022 5:36 AM MDT
      May 17, 2022 2:46 PM MDT

I'm glad to hear you found some other websites :) 

Did you really manage to remember when I was joking with Jaimie in one of your drawing threads? That was a pretty long time ago! But you don't have to draw anything for me now, thank you. Unless you really want to. How about you just finish the one for Nanoose? ;) This post was edited by Danilo_G at May 27, 2022 2:30 PM MDT
      May 18, 2022 5:36 AM MDT

Just about all the other games in other game systems in game websites are working, but these uses just the keyboard to control it with.

Great that (you) take in the interest of playing to the drawing activity-that which more likely contains more drawing stuff in it)!
    Yes-will do just that :)
    It’s The Star Wars drawing doing for Nanoose now This post was edited by DannyPetti at May 22, 2022 2:39 PM MDT
      May 18, 2022 7:22 AM MDT

Now, the Arcade games, that I got from the WaveBrowser - run by Beta, I will open-up the control configuration from the settings of one of Arcade game that is the track ball or double joystick type of Arcade - I will take a screen shot of the full list of controls & show you that these controls look really confusing of how I would change these controls to get both all the shooting & movement keys to work on that Arcade game.
      May 18, 2022 9:43 AM MDT