Active Now

Danilo_G
Shuhak
Discussion » Questions » Fill in the Blank » Welby, will you have some time to answer my other cartoon questions too?

Welby, will you have some time to answer my other cartoon questions too?

WelbyQuentin, I will have more cartoon dialogue questions of other different cartoon characters from other cartoon questions that I would really like you to answer.
Can you answer them soon?

Posted - May 21, 2022

Responses

And I will go in YouTube and search several more of my favorite cartoon shows there & watch them to type more of these to you.
      May 21, 2022 7:35 PM MDT

Hi DannyPetti, I'm sorry but I can't guarantee how much time I might have to answer. With recent work, I barely remember to reply to people who answer the few questions I ask on the  site.  :)
    Hope you're great!
      May 23, 2022 7:22 AM MDT

Hi Welby,
    Yes-I will start here now for it:
    Start with this, I just had watched Land Before Time cartoon movies, then the Bambi cartoon movies the 2nd ones that I did like to watch, probably along with Bugs Bunny & Tweety show; then Whinnie the Pooh cartoon shows too, then I was thinking of Rainbow Bright & Strawberry Short Cake to do some of with these cartoon shows too. - Usually just cartoon shows that I will make changed dialogue stuff to.

Had watched He-Man, Galaxy Ranger, Slimer & the Real Ghostbusters, but there isn't any from these that I would like to make any change dialogue-questions to any of just these shows, from just these cartoon shows are not really my favorite cartoon characters to make other changed dialogues just from that/those.

Then I will type to you more of this soon-after I watch the other cartoon YouTubes -
    Sounds Good!?  :)
      May 23, 2022 7:38 AM MDT