Active Now

Spunky
Discussion » Questions » Entertainment » What do you think would really happen in this homework bedroom question?

What do you think would really happen in this homework bedroom question?

Here's a really interesting homework story, that would be really fictional-see if you can make a good answer to this one:

If her Mom tell her to stay in her room because she didn't clean-up the rest of her room, & didn't do rest of her home work, then told her no computer, no snacks, & no leisure, then closed-up the bedroom door on her & left(for work or some other trip)(computer outside of bedroom-in living room someplace, only allow her 10 min of computer at a time if she really did deserves the computer 'game' time)-until she do all the rest of her chores & clean-up all the rest of her stuff in her room, but it gonna take hours, & some more hours to do all the rest of the homework & room clean-up altogether. Then in her room or bedroom, she looked under her work folder at her work table in the bedroom, then she found/saw her crumpled line paper with a pencil by it, then slipped it out of the folder & opened it up, then on the line paper that was crumpled that she opened-up, & then discovered that it is the pencil marks that are moving around on that line paper, then the pencil marks draw into different shapes in different places of the paper, then a pencil triangle shape appeared at bottom of the paper, then the triangle pencil shape can be moved by her finger, then she can tap that to like make small pencil bullet mark that zip-move from bottom to top, then it makes whatever pencil moving shapes above that the pencil bullet touch, will make that other shape or shapes disappear-just like you're really playing a video game on line paper-but only just pencil marks that can really move in that. Then what do you think would really happen if her Mom then just came back & open her bedroom door to see how she's doing now, after she like played much of that (video game) just on line paper, & then she probably just cleaned-up just enough & did just enough of the homework just where she will hope her Mom will still accept how she did with her room clean-up & her homework, even that she played (video game) on that line paper most of the time?

Posted - May 21, 2022

Responses

May 21, 2022 8:27 PM MDT

I wouldn't be sure if that would/may be the conclusion after what all that (little) girl just did in her bedroom, that after Mom just came back to her room!
      May 22, 2022 1:48 PM MDT

Well because the girl only did just enough cleaning she developed poor work ethics. And because the girl only did just enough homework she didn't graduate high school. When she grew up she could only find a job flipping burgers but because she had poor work ethics she soon got fired. One sunny day she was sitting on a park bench wondering what she was going to do with her life when a man dressed in chainsaw pants said hello my name is Banoose may I sit down and tell you a story. She said - please do and he told her how he had worked real hard in a nickel mine and studied real hard at night so that he could get an Art degree. Then he told her he now crafted furniture from driftwood and makes a fortune selling them to Hipsters in Toronto. All of a sudden there was a gust of wind and a crumpled up paper dropped into her lap. She un crumbled the piece of paper and it was the same paper with the triangles on it. She turned around to tell Banoose about the paper but he had vanished. That night the girl thought about the paper and the next day she developed a video game called Mine Craft and she lived happily ever after. Cheers and happy weekend!    
      May 21, 2022 8:31 PM MDT

Eh. OK den
      May 21, 2022 8:35 PM MDT

Ok huh.
      May 22, 2022 11:08 AM MDT

To see if that's what you think of actually happened in this (homework bedroom story), will explain this in shorter meaning:
    "When her mother told her no computer, & do your homework (in paper), but in her bedroom with the door closed, she made something just on paper that what look like playing video game on paper (at her desk in the bedroom)-that's just moving pencil marks on paper."
    -That's exactly what tried to happen in this story!

But you play video games usually on the computer right?
      June 5, 2022 7:05 PM MDT

No the last video game I played was back in the 70's (Pong made by Atari). Cheers!
      June 5, 2022 7:13 PM MDT

Did not see where it follows any of what I think of the girl based on what she was doing in her bedroom which that is this story here!
      May 22, 2022 1:53 PM MDT

Is this another episode of Full House?
      May 22, 2022 5:17 PM MDT

This thread is not the Full House thread,
    just the other one thread out there is
      May 22, 2022 8:13 PM MDT

Oh. 
      June 4, 2022 7:00 PM MDT