Active Now

Malizz
Spunky
Discussion » Questions » Current Events and News » Are you ready/willing to have your human rights "recalibrated"? The WEF (the ones who want us to eat bugs) thinks it is needed.

Are you ready/willing to have your human rights "recalibrated"? The WEF (the ones who want us to eat bugs) thinks it is needed.

Inman: "We are finding ourselves in a place where we have increasing polarization everywhere, and everything feels binary when it doesn't need to be - so I think we're going to have to think about a recalibration of a whole range of human rights that are playing out online - from freedom of speech, to be free from online violence. Or the right of data protection, to the right of child dignity."

They also introduced a program to track each consumer's individual carbon footprint.  

Posted - May 26, 2022

Responses

If you own a mobile phone, they know that anyway.

The Bill of Rights was ratified in 1791, the world has changed. We are surrounded by situations that Jefferson could never have dreamed of, so an update is absolutely necessary. Particularly a reset of the Second.
    It's not necessary to disarm the law-abiding public, but a handgun with five in the clip is more than adequate for self-defense (so is a black belt, but few have the discipline required to earn one). There is no need for military-style weapons to be in the hands of anybody but the military. It's absolutely possible to legally get a gun even in Australia, but don't bother even to ask for a semi-automatic or big magazine. This post was edited by Slartibartfast at May 27, 2022 7:53 AM MDT
      May 26, 2022 8:34 PM MDT

World may have changed but our rights are still valid. 
    The 2nd amendment was not passed for just hunting or just self defense from other people.  It was passed for defense from a tyrannical government.  The fact, that the military has "miltary-style" rifles is precisely the reason "We the People" have the right to that weapon. The 2nd is very clear, it is the people's right and it shall not be infringed.  We have allowed that to be widdled down and shame on us for allowing it.   

Smart phone does not do everything, the new carbon footprint program will.  (I will not have this in my phone) 
      May 27, 2022 6:34 AM MDT

You talk about your right to own guns.  What about the rights of all the children who died at the dawn of their lives due to someone with a gun?  What about the rights of everyone else that was killed by some lunatic you think had a right to a gun?  Don't talk to me about YOUR rights until you are ready to acknowledge the rights of everyone else.
      May 27, 2022 7:56 AM MDT

Taking my gun or any other law abiding persons gun would not and will not stop a criminal from doing their evil.  

I want to know why/how that POS was able to get into the school. Our schools should be the most secure buildings in the country. No one should be able to just walk into any school....which is what happened here.
      May 27, 2022 8:19 AM MDT

Schools were not meant to be fortresses.  Does it not seem ridiculous to you that this 18-year old couldn't legally buy a beer but he was able to buy TWO AR-15 rifles?  If he wasn't able to buy those two weapons without even a 24-hour waiting period, those kids and the teachers might still be alive.  If his grandparents had admitted that this boy had serious mental health issues and gotten him some help or alerted someone about it, maybe those kids and the teachers would still be alive.  But no, you blame the school, blame the police, blame everyone and everything when the real blame belongs with the parents, grandparents and gun regulations.  
      May 27, 2022 9:32 AM MDT

You're bringing guns to a drone fight. You do know that the "tyrannical government" has those, right? And tanks, and JSF-35s and B2 stealth bombers ...
    They have the drop on you.
      May 27, 2022 6:25 PM MDT

Schools or any other building are not meant to be fortresses. But we protect every other building and "important person" with armed security.   That is the world we are in.   Why because weak judges who do not send criminals to prison when they commit a crime.  They slap them on the wrist and let them go. Often without even having to post bail.  If someone commits a  crime with a firearm they should get at least 10yrs added.to their sentence. No bail before trial and no parole.   

He did not buy the guns within 24 hrs of the shooting. So that law wouldn't have changed anything.  He bought the guns on May 17th.  
    If an 18yr old should not be allowed to purchase a gun, then perhaps they should not be old enough to join the military, or vote as well.   I am fine if all of those ages are raised to 21. 

If the grandparents knew he was mental then yes they certainly have blame. 

But absolutely that school should have been better secured. That is the school boards fault.  
    The police did not go in and ge the shooter.  That is absolutely their fault. 

How does disarming me or other law abiding citizens stop a criminal from being a criminal?  They are a criminal....they do not care about the law. Murder is already illegal.  Somehow it still happens...perhaps criminals do not care that it is illegal. And taking my gun will not stop any murder. 
      May 27, 2022 2:04 PM MDT