Active Now

Gino LOLobrigida
Discussion » Questions » Weather » How would you decipher which would be the several main weather?

How would you decipher which would be the several main weather?

Element99,
How would you think of this several visual basic weather that I made out here?

Posted - August 30, 2022

Responses

I like your ideas, but remember that meteors and earthquakes are not weather related, although they can shift weather patterns. Also, if a large enough meteor strikes us, none of it will matter.
      August 31, 2022 7:26 AM MDT

Or the land slide or other stuff like that is not really a weather either right?
    And for that, is a meteor or asteroid is very rare?

Don’t need to follow what I put here, this may not be (all) right, but hopefully what I worked around this is maybe real close to how I  would want to finish working on this,
    but I think of just use the hurricane to set different speed of wind, maybe just the hurricane used to break up the ice to form into like hail, & perhaps can be to like snow if greatly break-up much farther.
    I guess a dark cloud can just split to 2 or more white or light clouds, maybe just figure as just heavy rain as more rain from black cloud compare to much less of that rain-from just white cloud.
    I probably put as black cloud may make as ocean over time-if I did input as tsunami made from earthquake & just black cloud, but I’m really not sure if that can just equal earthquake & ocean.
    I probably forgot one other one that I just think of- volcano-lava(probably not really a weather either), but I would still keep the lightning (As other different forms of hot energy maybe) if I add lava to the list, but/& lava can cause wildfire too if lightning can cause that with straight sunny outside-or especially when it’s really dry outside. I probably do like kept coming-up with another new one after each of a long time maybe-just like it almost never stops each time! Even on just the weather pictures I think of made just as basic weather.

This post was edited by DannyPetti at August 31, 2022 11:52 AM MDT
      August 31, 2022 8:32 AM MDT

You mean like after an asteroid or meteor comes & hit the Earth, then there could be almost nothing left on our planet Earth?
      August 31, 2022 8:34 AM MDT

No...the earth will be just fine. Much life will be destroyed.
      August 31, 2022 8:56 AM MDT

I probably inaccurately input the mixing of weather combination on the chart, I put as lighter rain instead of heavier rain with strong wind to it, to get smaller ice particles when putting freezing air to it, so they’re not all correct I think, then you can check if some of these are wrong, then if it is-you can re-make the weather system over that then.
    I see that I didn’t mention gust or gale to include in the wind kind of weather section, but gale & gust both seems to be pretty much about the same windy weather.
      August 31, 2022 6:17 PM MDT

And I wouldn’t substitute lightning from solar flare, you can go check why is that for this one.
      August 31, 2022 6:21 PM MDT

Tidal wave or water wave-I guess it just be wind on ocean water.
      September 1, 2022 7:13 AM MDT

And Element99
    See how you would put these weather terms (in whole order), to see what fewer basic weather(in picture) that you can bring it down to (the fewest you can maybe), you can just use words if don’t want to do it in pictures.

You can test this by giving-out mixture-other (weather) here, to see which basic weather given here, to use for these mixture or other kinds of weather-that you’ll input here?
      September 1, 2022 2:07 PM MDT

My weather diagram I put with it I see had left so many empty spaces.

Now you can create the weather pictures the way you like-that which you think will these be as few or several of basic types of weather. Don’t know if you‘ll add any diagram with it.
    And do you probably might omit the other pictures (Some of that I added in), that is not called a weather of any kind?

August 31, 2022 12:48 PM MDT

I see that black cloud not by itself to form a lot of water rapidly, it needs the sun to do it with, but the sun is up there, then it just produce a lot of water just right there-if at summer just the best time to do it with.
      September 1, 2022 1:07 PM MDT