Discussion » Questions » Computers and the Internet » Did you know that if you randomly insert the word dildo in the question you are guaranteed to get at least 70 responses? Why is that?

Did you know that if you randomly insert the word dildo in the question you are guaranteed to get at least 70 responses? Why is that?

Posted - November 7, 2016

Responses

Even trolls need love Sharonna.
    Maybe a trip to the pub would mellow him out.
      November 8, 2016 2:37 PM MST

No doubt this is a troll that is working out a grudge.  
      November 8, 2016 2:41 PM MST

It makes you wonder how "new" he really is.
    Someone needs to check him out.
      November 8, 2016 2:50 PM MST

...or her.  You never know.
      November 8, 2016 2:54 PM MST

It couldn't hurt!
      November 8, 2016 2:46 PM MST

I'm not sure if he is one.  He just doesn't like me much.  LOL but I do answer him and I guess I am his food for the time being.  Let him rattle.  What care I? 

He seems to like Just Asking at least.  That is not very trollish.
      November 8, 2016 2:50 PM MST

He/she came after me first.  I think this is someone that got the boot here and has some people they blame.  This is no new person.  I won't put up with him or her.

It's questionable if they really like JA.  I think they just want to harass.

This post was edited by PeaPod is just popping by at November 8, 2016 2:53 PM MST
      November 8, 2016 2:52 PM MST

Well, this person is playing very close to the vest and does not feel like anyone I recall.  

It acts like WAKKO but he could never keep his mouth this shut.  And it can't be Billy because Billy and I don't interact this way.  And it can't be AL because AL would not bother.

So, I don't know who it is.  No one bothers me that much.   I have no problem with trolls.  I know how to deal with all of them.  I am a bad ass that way.

Also there is no profile for anyone to view.  I always mistrust the ANONYMOUS members. This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at November 8, 2016 4:23 PM MST
      November 8, 2016 2:54 PM MST

I will email you.  My friends and I have seen this M.O. before.
      November 8, 2016 3:06 PM MST

We are pretty sure we know who it is, and Peas will give you a heads up.
      November 8, 2016 3:15 PM MST

Oh I am listening, I just cannot think of anyone I cannot stand that comes to mind.  LOL

Those types are easy to forget.
      November 8, 2016 3:17 PM MST

Lu lu's She just told me and I don't know the culprit(s) but it sounds like she and you know what you are saying for SURE.
      November 8, 2016 3:20 PM MST

We can't say 100% that it is him because there are a few to choose from. But it does sound like him.
      November 8, 2016 3:38 PM MST

No, not for sure Sharonna.  Just some clues and familiar M.O.'s.  If I was wrong, I would not want to be starting a rumor, even if they themselves often dealt blows not based on fact.
      November 8, 2016 4:22 PM MST

No worries at all.  This is barely important.  So, do not worry.  I remember on Answer Bag anyone even whispering that someone was a TROLL would get ushered off the site.  I know.  I was ushered off a lot.  LOL

That was one of the reasons.  It is not like that on here.  No one really attacks trolls so there is no reason to worry.   Your speech about this guess and I understand it is ONLY a guess is understood and you are being quite discreet and respectful saying only as much as needed.

AMEN.  LOL  Once more, this person is not a pest in any sense that is causing any problem and it is great to have this background.

You Rock and if I can ever do the same for you, of course I will. 
      November 8, 2016 4:28 PM MST

Thank-you Sharonna.  Time will tell.  Hopefully they will get bored and toddle along.  

November 8, 2016 5:28 PM MST

• Wow, I didn't realize you ladies were so troubled, perhaps just curious. I have no beef with anyone. I do think it's kind of funny to see the little gang of busy bodies circling around. Sharonna is the exception. I like her independent style, actually do like her. Yes, I do indeed like JA a lot, since I have known her for a much longer time.

I hate to disappoint you Peas, but I'm not going anywhere. Check me out? c'mon now, were not in junior high silly. You all need to learn from Sharonna, and not waste your time on me or feed, into any gossip/gang style mentality. 

Sharonna, my apologies for being snarky .. I really was just playing around with you.   

November 10, 2016 3:45 AM MST

Well, whomever you are, I would appreciate you not interacting with me.  I don't know where you came from or why you started right off the bat with me when you arrived, but it's creepy.  I am hardly a controversial member here.

November 10, 2016 10:17 AM MST

We ladies are not troubled by you. But we are curious about how you seem to know so much about us since we have had very little interaction with you.
    And yes we do stick together, and if we see you making insulting comments to any one of us, we will speak up.
    So we will be keeping an eye on you and as long as you leave us and our friends alone you have nothing to worry about.
      November 10, 2016 10:54 AM MST

• Your last sentence could very well be grounds for reporting you. This is a social site and anyone can interject anytime we please. Following ToS is what we all should follow. I'll let this one slide. You see Peas explained herself very well, yet you have to use a threatening attitude. Of course I don't have anything to worry about, nor do you. 
      November 10, 2016 11:03 AM MST

• Only 70?
      November 7, 2016 3:09 PM MST

84.  And now it is gone
      November 7, 2016 3:11 PM MST
  • Bez

Oh really? Well, we'll see about that. Watch out for my next question.
      November 8, 2016 2:42 PM MST

Joss Stick?  LOL
      November 8, 2016 3:19 PM MST