Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Games » AnswerMug Challenge Series: Two Lies and One Truth Edition.

AnswerMug Challenge Series: Two Lies and One Truth Edition.

Post three statements about you, such as your habits, your attributes, your likes or dislikes, your injuries, your phobias, your persona, your experiences, your successes or failures, your future plans, anything at all, but only one of the three can be factual.

The rest of us will try to guess which of the three statements is true. You may try to make the false statements as mundane or as outlandish as possible, or the true one as believable or as far fetched as you like, all in an effort to make it difficult for us to determine which is which. I’ll start:

1. Every ninety days for about a decade and a half, I have collected a tiny pittance in royalties for a product that I assisted the inventor in coming up with the original slogan (that particular slogan has been superseded by newer versions and is no longer in use in media advertising, but it is still on the product label).

2. I have been on every single continent at least once, even if setting foot on them for only an hour or a day.

3. I am not one of those people who can say he or she has never caused a car accident, albeit unintentional on my part on each of the occasions in which it has occured.
~

Posted - November 27, 2022

Responses

This game seems very familiar....

I think I'll abstain, but I hope others will play! 
      November 27, 2022 6:57 PM MST

November 27, 2022 7:03 PM MST

1. I have been arrested.
    2. I failed a college class.
    3. Since retiring, I find I need only shower once a week.

I suspect your 1. is true.
      November 28, 2022 7:16 AM MST

I’m guessing you may have failed one college class. I have never been to Antarctica.
    ~

November 28, 2022 7:47 AM MST

That was an obvious fib. (Antarctica)
      November 28, 2022 8:02 AM MST

1. I have totaled 3 vehicles in my lifetime as the driver.

2. I have 9 grandchildren.

3. I have never voted Democrat.

#3 is true for you.  This post was edited by my2cents at December 2, 2022 7:29 PM MST
      November 28, 2022 12:08 PM MST