Active Now

Zack
DannyPetti
Spunky
Discussion » Questions » Relationships » If a really good friend enjoyed activities you disliked would you say so or grin and bear it? Why?

If a really good friend enjoyed activities you disliked would you say so or grin and bear it? Why?

Posted - November 8, 2016

Responses

I would engage in activities we both enjoyed with them.  Just because someone is a really good friend doesn't mean we are joined at the hip and have to do everything together.
      November 8, 2016 8:47 AM MST

I don't do them. They do what they like, I do what I like and we join in doing things we both like.  Otherwise it is torture for no reason.

On the other hand, if someone needs me to do a task or go someplace I don't wish to, but it supports some need they have?  I would do it.  That is what friends are for.
      November 8, 2016 8:49 AM MST

I am fortunate to have friends that enjoy the same things I do. And none of us have a problem saying what we don't like.
      November 8, 2016 10:32 AM MST

You are living the ideal life then m'dear for which I am happy for you. Thank you for your reply Lulu'sMom and Happy Wednesday! :)
      November 9, 2016 6:23 AM MST

• I'd grin and bare it, who knows may end up even liking it after all.  :-)
      November 8, 2016 9:08 PM MST

That is certainly possible Priya. Thank you for your reply and Happy Wednesday! :( The unhappy face is not due to you but due to circumstances.
      November 9, 2016 6:24 AM MST