Active Now

Malizz
Slartibartfast
Discussion » Questions » Games » Can you find all the pictures contained in this Find The Difference picture puzzle game?

Can you find all the pictures contained in this Find The Difference picture puzzle game?

I went through 2,000 levels and still didn't get to any picture that shows other whole person/people, just the planets & bunch of stars, etc.!
Can you find the web page that will show all the level pictures from this Find The Difference game?
Or can you find all the difference pictures possible that are currently in this 6500+Levels   Find the Difference picture puzzle game App, & see if you can post all the leveled pictures here-I know that is way lot, but I would like to see if there's any difference level pictures that show just whole person/people, stars & planets, & on Arcade game screen to find the difference actually from these too.

Posted - February 19, 2023

Responses

I found the website and played a few of them. Quite fun.
      February 20, 2023 7:07 AM MST

Oh no after I played some of that, & there's still a lot more levels that I don't know what the other find the difference pictures it would be from those ones.
    Then I just want to know if there's any other pictures of peoples, & other pictures of stars & planets on those other later find the difference pictures in that game.
    Or if can find more other Find The Difference pictures that have more people, stars, planets, etc. in them ?
      February 20, 2023 3:51 PM MST

I just went past level 2136 that have this picture of dummy people @ level 2136-that's the closest picture to peoples, & there was a difference picture here with like a Hawaiian woman-I don't know if she was dressed in like a whole bathing suit outfit as she's by or near the beach scene maybe; but few other pictures I passed had dolls, some simple blobby characters of it, & the stringed puppets, that are about 2nd or 3rd closest to these dummies, if looking for 'people' in difference pictures, but don't really care about any of like other dolls or puppets in them that's from this find difference pictures. This post was edited by DannyPetti at February 22, 2023 4:53 PM MST
      February 22, 2023 4:08 PM MST