Active Now

Urban Spaceman
Randy D
Malizz
Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Travel » What places would you still want to go to even during covid?

What places would you still want to go to even during covid?

Posted - February 23, 2023

Responses

During the height of Covid I enjoyed going to nature preserves and parks. Same as always, I guess.  
      March 10, 2023 6:18 PM MST

Okay, & let me tell you what other places I would like to go to that which looks really interesting, and very fun for me to go to, if I still really would go there in spite of the covid there!
    I will create words & pictures for each of the places that I will draw out!
      March 10, 2023 6:31 PM MST

Sounds good! Post them here so I can see them, please. 
      March 10, 2023 6:33 PM MST

Yes!
    Oh if you want to see them real soon, I may just find them in Google Image & just copy them here-there may be a lot of good place pictures in Google Images "That I saw"!
      March 10, 2023 6:45 PM MST

Google images definitely has some really good stuff, but I would like to see your work. No hurry. 
      March 10, 2023 6:49 PM MST

'See my work' - in drawings?
      March 10, 2023 6:52 PM MST

Yes, your artwork. 
      March 10, 2023 6:54 PM MST

Then it would look much more interesting if it's all in drawing rather than just a Google Image!
    :)
      March 10, 2023 6:55 PM MST

Okay I will post you about few pictures of places-maybe about 5 of them, then I will post the next one in my drawings, but I will use Google Pictures to help finish my other computer drawings with it:
      March 11, 2023 4:27 PM MST

"Good stuff!" here it comes:
    But read these questions/comments and try answering each ones before looking at the really fun & interesting pictures of places that comes after it!-

See if you, or anyone else who can help answer to solve things from these (questions) asked here:

1. List of what places you would go to & have fun in after the covid-19 completely ends?

2. Is there any way of anything they can do to destroy or completely eliminate the Corona Virus/Covid-19 (at today)?

3. Any idea-what can they do to lessen the Covid-19?

4. True or False / Both? - Nobody likes Corona Virus/Covid-19

5. Is the Corona Virus/Covid-19 getting worse, the same or not as bad as before?

Now that you had answered through these requested questions from above, now enjoy the places, that which you would dreamed of going:

Now these are the places I would really like to go to & would stay in even for a long time-having more fun doing there at:

CJ Barrymore

Chuck-E-Cheese

Fishing & Boat Ride

Metro Beach Swimming Pool

And Cranbrook Institute of Science

Then I will type stories of these later when I get time to.
      March 11, 2023 7:16 PM MST

1) I guess I prefer places that aren't crowded, even before Covid-19. I'd say concerts and parties are things that I still have some discomfort about attending. 

2) I don't think there's anything to be done about Covid-19 at this point. I believe it's probably here to stay, like other Corona viruses. 

3) I think good hygiene, vaccinations and social distancing are our best bets to lessen infection rates. 

4) I'd say false. I know that many people have profited from Covid-19. 

5) It is my understanding that Covid-19 is now much less lethal than the original strains. 

Those look like very fun places! I think you could safely go on the boat ride now. The Cranbrook Institute looks like a wonderful place to visit! 
      March 12, 2023 8:17 AM MDT

For me, I probably definitely-don't like any corona virus or covid-19, but probably nothing we can do about that!
    As I like to go to fun places where there's many more people in it, but not every time-once in a while(to some crowded places)-I see that some Arcade game places & swimming pool area more likely to be crowded places (the most); the other fun places like art museum, science/nature center, Cranbrook, etc.-more likely have (much) fewer people (usually)-but pretty interesting for me to go around looking at things in there too!
    I think it's still too cold for fishing on boat ride, maybe at spring time then I would go to that.
    I pretty much would agree that the covid-19 is going down that's happening now!
    And yes these are fun (& interesting) looking places that I picked out for us to look at - really enjoyed looking at those places here?
      March 12, 2023 11:01 AM MDT

They probably still have to keep doing the social distancing even now too - is this right?
      March 12, 2023 11:03 AM MDT

I do think it's still a good idea to avoid crowded areas, especially if you are or work with people who are susceptible to infections. 
      March 12, 2023 7:25 PM MDT

OK -
      March 12, 2023 7:32 PM MDT

And then I will put in the ones in drawings next:
    And maybe wait till you see what scenes I will put in to show from them when I put them out that will be all in drawings! '?"

March 12, 2023 11:06 AM MDT

I think the Chuck-E-Cheese Arcade picture may look great 'to me' just the way that is now-so you probably don't really need any drawing for that one!? This post was edited by DannyPetti at March 12, 2023 7:22 PM MDT
      March 12, 2023 11:09 AM MDT

Yes, it looks like everyone is having a good time. 
      March 12, 2023 7:26 PM MDT

:) !
      March 12, 2023 7:34 PM MDT

I forgot to re-click the 'send me notifications' button on my last reply. 
      March 10, 2023 6:50 PM MST

I don't think I remember using that feature(Not what I really need do on this site), 
    is 'send me notifications' is to remind me to send to you of what you request to see-like pictures post here or something?
      March 11, 2023 6:57 PM MST

Yes, it makes number(s) appear at the top of the page when I log in. That's all the notifications as far as I know, but I think some might get them in an email. I like to acknowledge others' comments and see how other people respond. 
      March 12, 2023 8:02 AM MDT

I see that's what I'm getting now! Yes-good to reply for others to see what they will say/think when type to them.
      March 12, 2023 10:12 AM MDT

I just tried using the 3D drawing program called: "3D Builder", that probably came with my LapTop, I may open that up & post to you what that 3D drawing program look like-also 3D Paint in there too, but then I tried selecting the object & there was some error in that 3D object, then I picked another object, & many of those objects does not look that good, then I tried separate that one large object from the other large object, then it took many of the object pieces apart-then that would take a long time to try re-arrange those all cut-up objects then.
    I will just use the regular 2D drawing program, then I will use other pictures from Google Image to copy to my drawing program & would post the drawn images here when I'm done drawing & editing those pictures!
      March 12, 2023 1:28 PM MDT