Discussion » Questions » Celebrities » When a man in his nineties marries a woman in her sixties, is he actually gaining a wife or indenturing a nurse?

When a man in his nineties marries a woman in her sixties, is he actually gaining a wife or indenturing a nurse?

Rupert is 92, Ann is 66.

Posted - March 22, 2023

Responses

Apparently, she doesn't mind being indentured.  I'm sure he will make it worth her while when he kicks off.  What I can't imagine is how she can look at him without clothes.  I know we all get a little saggy as we age, but ...
      March 22, 2023 7:29 AM MDT

Sounds like you have never been in love.  
      March 22, 2023 9:55 AM MDT

I have been in love several times in my 77 years.  When you are with someone close to your age and you've been together for a long time, you accept them as they are.  I find it hard to believe that someone as young as she is could possibly find someone his age physically attractive.
      March 22, 2023 6:59 PM MDT

Why does it matter?
      March 22, 2023 11:03 AM MDT

Insufficient information to evaluate.

Further investigation finds that you're referring to Rupert Murdock and a Ms. Lesley Smith. I don't think that Ms. Smith will have to lift a finger other than summoning servants.

When I first saw this post, I thought of Kenneth (senior) and Sante Kimes. One of the most evil women of the 20th century. Poor Sante, he left all of his money to his children by a previous marriage. This post was edited by NYAD at April 10, 2023 2:24 PM MDT
      March 22, 2023 9:06 PM MDT

It is up to them.

Murdock seem very healthy and capable at this point,  so she is not a nurse as of yet.  
    All couples have the potential to being a nurse if something happens to their spouse.  

If she is smart she will make sure she gets taken care of. 
      March 23, 2023 6:12 AM MDT