Active Now

Malizz
Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Math » Can you decipher and clearly make-out the math sentences that I typed here?

Can you decipher and clearly make-out the math sentences that I typed here?

See if this kind of math sentence would be really interesting for them to see:
In the same operation as, if say '5-3=2', as have five chairs, take away three chairs, then have two chairs left.
Then if square root of negative one is one I. (Imaginary one) Written as 1i as short.
Then is change 1 to 1i is the same operation as change a real chair to just a chair that you see only in a dream?

Then think of what chair the -1 would be?
(Negative one)

Do any of you know if this whole thing are true?
Other (math) websites to check with any/all of this here?
Can rephrase these to much better math sentences of this/these(?)

Posted - May 5, 2023

Responses

Odd...a negative chair.
      May 5, 2023 8:54 PM MDT

I agree, what is he doing with a negative chair in the first place.
      May 5, 2023 11:22 PM MDT

I don't think I said that, but probably Element 99 did
      May 6, 2023 2:55 PM MDT

I would say 'in dream' rather than call it imaginary, so I specifically really tell which one I call for:
    (Take away a chair) - I would call it to 'anti-matter of a whole chair' -
    - as if have five real chairs, then put an anti-matter chair to one of these chairs, then it destroy one of chair & itself, will leave to just four real chair.
    Now I will just say 'chairs' instead of 'real chairs'-
    Then think of using number of chairs multiplied by another number of chairs, then see how it can do on the operation with number of chairs when it do as 2 negative numbers make one positive number.
    Then see how it would do it on number of chairs when you do as imaginary numbers instead of real numbers, as try it will if you do as an imaginary number, multiplied by another imaginary number, will get a negative number-this one is to do with the dream part with it, because it says 'imaginary' in it.
      May 6, 2023 2:54 PM MDT

I will have to think about this one. Rather complex.
      May 6, 2023 7:28 PM MDT

Yes-You can take your time on thinking of what more ideas you can put with this, & think of even more creative ideas of answers to put with this complex math sentence stuff here.
      May 7, 2023 7:13 AM MDT

Now I may have more to tell you about the imaginary for chair in numbers, & I may tell you that soon.
      May 7, 2023 10:56 AM MDT

Okay I will just tell out the rest of this complex imaginary chair math stuff-
    I will say as: the number line going vertically as counting up or down just real numbers- will be the reality, then the number line going horizontally will be as counting only imaginary number- will be the dream. As the number don't seem to go any higher above than from where the 0 is as it's going over on the side, as the things you would get in the dream, that you still don't get anything to the reality from it -
    As not any higher than 0 as just side, then nothing get to the reality from dream.
    I don't know if that's the way it supposed to go from the number line in imaginary, or maybe just find a different position for that other kind of number-Check in Alpha Wolfram Calculator to see if it may tell you that it really is.
    Then with the 2 imaginaries that makes 1 negative if multiplied together-
    For that-I don't think you can just say that one object, & put another object together in a dream to make a real negative object - I don't think it gonna happen like that.
    Then probably forgot to make just (you)-an 'imaginary you' too, & with an object in (your) dream too; to see if that can form into an anti-matter of an object? I don't know or don't have any idea if any of that can be.
    As if make 2 negatives makes one positive in multiplying-then probably was thinking of a negative person or anti-matter person and a negative object or anti-matter object probably might feel the same as a real person having a real object or positive object. Don't have any idea to see if that would really be-have not experience any of that, probably don't have any way to try any of that experience either.
    And probably have no way of knowing how I would change (real you) to (an imaginary you) with a dream object to you/or should say 'a dream object with an imaginary you?'
    Don't really know if that would feel as going to the side just by counting just imaginary numbers, while if it should feel as going up when just counting real numbers.

Okay that whole part is done for now that what all I will type for that one!
      May 7, 2023 5:13 PM MDT

I guess that sleeping is dream from reality, now try sleeping in the dream, I would think of as change to one step farther from just changing 1 to 1i, I haven't found what it is yet to change what number into just 1i, just before change again for it to change just back to 1.
    But I don't think it would be 2 of same number multiplied together to just get 1i
    I don't think there is such specific thing is to actually or definitely to really sleep right into your dream-that might still be called just dream all together.

Compare from real to imaginary just as real things to things only in the dream, as going up to going sideways(?)
    If getting to the/your dream from reality, I see that the things in dream disappears after a short time as it put (you) back into reality 'right away' after it; if have a really good dream of deep sleep, the things see in dream may feel about the same as seeing things in reality, & then see if might feel about the same if you try go and touch it too-just in the dream.
    Then see if keep going at it to see if it's still might be true, or if this probably wouldn't be true no more - to see if 1 is to 1i just as reality is to dream.
      May 8, 2023 7:01 AM MDT

As dream last for short time, & probably very fragile too as sometimes little disturbances, shaking from real objects, or some noise from reality instead of dream can wake you out of your dream.
    Would anti-matter object feels evil, just as a real object feels good? I think an anti-matter object would seem much worse than evil as if it would really destroy the matter of any kind of object as if would touch that!

-And then I will sort-out all the rest of these information when I get time. . .
      May 8, 2023 4:46 PM MDT

And the imaginary numbers would be/seems weird after doing many (combination(s)) of calculating with them!
      May 11, 2023 6:48 AM MDT

An antimatter chair(?), or think to make it much lesser daunting on this: or should it be 'taking away a chair' even that you have no chair? That may not be how I want the chair math to work!

I just checked these from the Wolfram Calculator

4i X 5 = 20i
    As you have 4 chairs in your dream, then get 5 more of these groups of chairs in your dream, I think that's it from this.

4 X 5i = 20i
    Do you think this be as 4 real chairs, then hallucinatingly just imagine to get 5 more of these groups of chairs(with eyes just shut-as like imagine it in blind fold), you can check to see if I'm explaining these all right, or is there any mistake in this that you think might have to be re-typed from this here?

Then can you make-out what:
    4i X 5i = -20
    would really be?
    (Probably more than just dreaming of these numbers or chairs with this one here-

Or see if Livvie have ideas on which to change my wordings to, to make this/these look like a much correct statements just for these last 2(?)
      June 20, 2023 5:03 PM MDT