Active Now

WelbyQuentin
my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Games » Is the reason some people don't play chess because they'll make just another messed up mistake?

Is the reason some people don't play chess because they'll make just another messed up mistake?

No body messed up.more then me and it wasn't gambling. Well. Forgetting..and fantasy..Here and now! Near and how! Unfinished childhood emotional development manifest in a fit of anger over nothing!

Watching a war movie! My father watched war movies a lot. I heard he drove my mother crazy. He fought two wars! Military man! All the way. But, he turned to art as a channel. I didn't for a while in my head. Booze stopped me. I let it talk! ! I either had a moment of weakness or I overdid it. Society knows. All eyes on me. I am being watched. One time when I overdid it. My father tried to defend me by telling them this isn't Nazi Germany! Drunk! I pushed a shopping cart by a car! It wasn't anger. It was unfinished childhood emotional development manifested.
Important developmental outcomes that matter to children, parents, and society: a young adult’s capacity to engage in socially constructive actions (helping, caring, sharing with others), to curb hostile or aggressive impulses, to live according to meaningful moral values.

Posted - July 9, 2023

Responses