Active Now

WelbyQuentin
Element 99
DannyPetti
Discussion » Questions » Current Events and News » Democrats answer to big tech censorship, more censorship???

Democrats answer to big tech censorship, more censorship???

Dems wanted to ban RFKJ from testifying in today's committee on big tech censorship.  

Posted - July 20, 2023

Responses

JKF Jr. claimed the coronavirus pandemic was designed to spare Jews and Chinese people.  That sounds like antisemitism to me. And I think talk like that should be censored. I think his testimony will make him look pretty bad!  Cheers!

July 20, 2023 10:33 AM MDT

RFK Jr (not JFK Jr he is dead)
    It does not matter what he said....whether anyone agrees with him or not.  The GOVERNMENT does NOT have the right to censor Americans.  We have freedom of speech here. Even if, Especially if, it is speech that other people don't like or disagree with.

The America I grow up in believed in free speech. I was taugh in school the premise of: "I may not agree with anything you say BUT I will defend to the death your right to say it."

If someone disagrees with anything he says then debate him on the science of it, on the facts of it. No one should just be silenced because they have an unpopular opinion.  At one time everyone believed the world was flat. 
      July 20, 2023 10:49 AM MDT

Anyone the government wants to censor is the guy you should demand be heard.
      July 20, 2023 1:32 PM MDT

Exactly.
      July 20, 2023 1:53 PM MDT