Active Now

Malizz
Slartibartfast
Discussion » Questions » Babies and Kids » What kinds of silly or/and bad things that you did when you were little or were a kid?

What kinds of silly or/and bad things that you did when you were little or were a kid?

Posted - October 20, 2023

Responses

My sister and I started a fire in a garage when we were youngsters. 65 years ago in Daytona.
      October 20, 2023 7:14 PM MDT

One good example that's close to similar to what I did long time ago!
      October 21, 2023 6:59 AM MDT

I don't go backward....only forward.
      October 21, 2023 2:02 PM MDT

That probably was the actual subject-going backward back in past (of did there) This post was edited by DannyPetti at October 21, 2023 4:23 PM MDT
      October 21, 2023 3:21 PM MDT

Survive! 
      October 20, 2023 8:00 PM MDT

I don't know about this one!
    I will tell you the examples of what bad things I did from the past!
      October 21, 2023 6:58 AM MDT

I may list them, & should I omit some-(that you probably might find some that might be disgust, or maybe inappropriate?) Means not list about all of them, but just certain ones?
      October 21, 2023 11:24 AM MDT

If you feel a need to list yours, no one is stopping you, please go ahead.  For me, I have more than enough right  now to think about without reaching into the past and thinking about things that don't matter.  I don't remember them anyway, there must be a good reason for that.  I don't pick open a scab either. 
      October 21, 2023 4:59 PM MDT

Okay here it go:
    When I was very young, or little(kid)
    "I was in the basement playing around & running around the basement(with the white cat), then after I light a match & throw it down & blow it, then I burned the mattress, then I had light a match on other metal can of flammable stuff, but I shook it to dispose that, then I try switch on the new lighting equipment, then I dropped & broke the light bulb, then there's few other lamps of light bulbs that I drip water on then the metal piece or filament shoot at the glass inside the bulb & bust the bulb open, then I put one fuse bulb on one of lamp, then I turned it on, then it wiped-off the electric contact from every outlets of the house; I put water in the air pumper, then the air pumper wouldn't work; I had killed few hamsters including a bird that I had, as I wasn't getting along with the cat or dog that I had"
    It will be okay if you like me to tell you more of this(?)
    & you want to know what happens after I did this?
      October 22, 2023 6:51 PM MDT

Have more to type in continuing from this, well I will type that in my own reply box in this thread, & You can tell me when to stop from there-
      October 28, 2023 10:06 AM MDT

Whenever the town noon whistle blew over the town, wherever my siblings and I were, we'd run to the little hill in our backyard, sit down and applaud.
      October 27, 2023 5:27 PM MDT

I see that one example I just found in your reply, but not the one that I really thinking of.
    Then I be asking you about something that from p.m. that I typed to you in. This post was edited by DannyPetti at October 28, 2023 10:04 AM MDT
      October 28, 2023 6:43 AM MDT

Next part:
    I was slammed at the Atari game when I lost on playing them; I peed on the snow outside is one thing that Mom said I did something bad outside-then peed to the flip number clock & rolled down the big plastic tinker toy wheel down the basement steps is when my did punished me; I was cut through the cardboard roll from clothes hanger with a scissors & about to poke my (stomach) with the scissors.
    I was got toys from Christmas presents that I opened & played it with some of my partner, then I broke the toys(using metal pliers)-to actually break it open. I got (electricuted) just by putting metal key from electrical outlet, from the metal contact of a lamp plugged in, & from one of extension cord plugged in & it got stuck to my hand.
    Should I just go on?-
      October 28, 2023 6:05 PM MDT