Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Home and Garden » How you want your house to look exactly?

How you want your house to look exactly?

On this house designing thread, what you will do, is type in one at a time of what room to set for the house we plan on designing, then I will type in to describe the looks, size & shape of the room of that room I will put in, then reply yes(to draw in the room & where to put it) or 'no' to that, if reply no, then I will change that specific room description to a different one/looks, then see what area of the house to put that room in.
Then name one, 2 or 3 objects at a time, I will type in description of what looks & kinds of objects or house stuff I about to draw or set in, then accept for me to draw them in, or 'no' for me to change to new descriptions or each of these, then see where you want to put these objects in the house, or to where in what room of house (only to the rooms already set-up in the house.
Then pick one other room & 1-3 other objects through the same steps each time until there's all the rooms of the house & think it have everything in the house, & then can do one for the outside, but that's optional. "Just these long description are typed in, & the pictures will come later!"

Posted - December 8, 2023

Responses

Like this:

December 10, 2023 4:09 PM MST

No not that, you just name/type in a house room, and name one or three house objects, then I will suggest the shape and size of that room, then I will suggest or type in what really particular of those one or three objects. Then tell what area of the house to put the room to just about. Then tell where to put those house objects.
    Would be good idea to put objects just for that room picked, or else may just put in empty space(of house), or maybe just trace of the room space for that objects that don't really go in that room.
      December 10, 2023 4:29 PM MST

It's just like those 2 other home design threads that I posted out there on this site.
      December 10, 2023 4:35 PM MST

Is this AI?
      December 10, 2023 4:21 PM MST

Not very particularly would do as special machine-we'll see-just picking out few of each objects-I set them in & pick few more others-set those in next.
    That's how that whole typed-out instructions shown near the top tells each of you which to do on this thread at each steps from there!

December 10, 2023 4:33 PM MST

I want lion room.
      December 10, 2023 4:48 PM MST

Lion Room?
    The Room to keep lion in?
      December 10, 2023 6:34 PM MST

Yes.
      December 10, 2023 6:36 PM MST

Okay where you want the lion, & what (few) other objects you want in the house with lion in it?

Lion house in rectangular shape?
    -
      December 10, 2023 6:45 PM MST

The lion is in the center. There should be a chair, bowl for food and giant mouse toy.
      December 10, 2023 7:11 PM MST

Now how's this one here:
      December 11, 2023 12:40 PM MST

I'm not keen on having a really big millionaire mansion. 

I want to do my own business in life, make money, and like get a enough decent house. As long as its nice size, and built with decent materials. not cheaply built.

December 22, 2023 4:48 PM MST

I will show you a drawing of a house that I really want to go see more than just about any other house that I saw, including the house rooms, stuff in rooms, and around the backyard too. This post was edited by DannyPetti at January 14, 2024 11:17 AM MST
      January 14, 2024 11:15 AM MST