Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Science and Technology » CosmicWonderKind, I have other questions to you about the universe, can you or anybody try solving any of it?

CosmicWonderKind, I have other questions to you about the universe, can you or anybody try solving any of it?

Posted - January 4

Responses

Your questions are?

A-No, there is not an end to the universe because it keeps expanding.
    B-Yes, there is an end to the universe, we just haven't found it yet, If and when we do we will enter another dimension.
    A-There are others dimensions we can enter now, we are looking for the gateway if there is one.  
    B-There is a gateway in each one of us, how to access while still alive is another matter.

Dark matter is not really dark.
    What else?

This post was edited by . at January 5, 2024 12:56 PM MST
      January 4, 2024 2:27 PM MST

Don't know what year I/we will really enter in another dimension by the gateway 'for real?'

If the universe will just grow dark, very cold & just about everything motionless in a googol years in the future, is there any trace of idea that it would form another live universe after another google year to the lifeless universe 'if it's any of from your answer up there'? Well I know that just people on Earth will get lifeless way before that, but hope people would come back to life again even after lifeless (of the same you/me).
    That's what I would ask (him) about.
      January 4, 2024 4:50 PM MST

It appears to me, everything that God has made, constantly has movement, even in death, nothing remains the same through decay then re-birth in another form. (food for the trees and plants)

This post was edited by . at January 5, 2024 12:57 PM MST
      January 4, 2024 5:43 PM MST

This would not explain to me about each things through the whole cycle of the whole reality of what I thinking of.
      January 5, 2024 4:21 PM MST

There are many galaxies in the universe, ours is not the only one.  Earth is very special in my opinion beginning with the safe placement of our beautiful planet within it.  We are a very small drop in a very large ocean, only God knows the larger picture. Earth and humans have a purpose, I believe every single thing in the universe has a purpose as well.  Perhaps there are humans just like us somewhere out there, trying to remember the stats on that; perhaps 2%? chance there is another planet with the same resources we have to support life like it is here, so there is a chance albeit a small one, it's better than 0%.  Earth is a proving ground, we each decide where we will spend eternity, the dead in Christ will rise and meet him in the air. I Thess 4:16-17 this should give you comfort. 
      January 6, 2024 6:20 PM MST

Then do you know where would the next closest planet would be that really have a life in it, & then what star that planet is orbiting, what constellation it's in, & how many light years away that planet is? This post was edited by DannyPetti at January 6, 2024 8:07 PM MST
      January 6, 2024 6:48 PM MST

Is it Titan?  I don't remember right now, (I'm tired) it's a moon I think.  I'll look it up tomorrow and get back to you.  There is a place similar to Earth.....I have to stop now, my brain is in shut down mode.  Later :  )  Probably am way off base....ugg...I hate this when it happens.  I know all then information but I'm getting  this right now:  hahahaha  
      January 6, 2024 8:15 PM MST

This is possibly what I was thinking about; "Titan might be the only orbital system in our solar system (other than Earth) where we would be able to build a permanent, self-sufficient human settlement."  Titan is one of the moons of Saturn.  There is another place but apparently I have corrupted memory file as that information is not available at this time. lol.  

This post was edited by . at January 7, 2024 4:14 AM MST
      January 7, 2024 4:13 AM MST

That will be okay if that really take a while, I will just wait for now!
      January 7, 2024 9:08 AM MST

Did you just change your name?

And I have another really interesting question to you about this thread theme here!
      March 14, 2024 6:25 PM MDT

You will have to excuse me; I am basking in my big win!!!  No time to talk right now. 

March 14, 2024 7:14 PM MDT