Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Americans who want to leave America 'cause Donald won.....i don't want u in my country

Americans who want to leave America 'cause Donald won.....i don't want u in my country

Posted - November 11, 2016

Responses

I think Colbert said it best.
      November 11, 2016 2:22 AM MST

• Brilliant.
      November 11, 2016 2:55 AM MST

• LOL absolutely loved that.. a real treat for me to see as i don't really get to see many things like that here.  Truly this is why I adore Americans - most(?) of them are pretty cool :) 
    My favourite bit was where god said he didn't understand the college electoral system - Hey I'm omnipotent and even I don't understand it :P  I guess us Brits could be forgiven then for being a bit bemused even though I think we have a similarly weird system - we just don't use the word college.
      November 11, 2016 9:27 AM MST

This is exactly what I think to a T.
      November 11, 2016 9:33 AM MST

Ok, Johnny, start over. I read your question wrong. You are a big Trump supporter. 
    1. This is not your country. It is "our" country.
    2. I think if people want to leave while Trump is president, that is great.
    3. If they can afford to pay taxes from the US and the other country, go for it.
    4. I think Miley Cyrus is leaving for a while to go entertain the UK. Don't know who else.
    5. There are 1 million or more Americans living in Mexico. These are usually the retirees. 
    6. People may have a good reason, besides not liking Trump. The country is going to change. We still don't know how. 
    7. I think Trump people should quit attacking, because they have already won. That is what politics is for---to play the game.
    8. Now we move to the backlash. That will be interesting. The backlash should come rom the losing side.  This post was edited by Marguerite, the Beloved at November 14, 2016 3:17 PM MST
      November 11, 2016 9:44 AM MST

Now americans will know how mexicans feel.
      January 23, 2017 4:46 PM MST