Active Now

Slartibartfast
Discussion » Questions » Health and Wellness » Do I need time for relate deflate from external irate but the state of the mate is always too late from the hate conflate rate magnate?

Do I need time for relate deflate from external irate but the state of the mate is always too late from the hate conflate rate magnate?

Posted - May 31

Responses

Anyone have an aspirin?
      May 31, 2024 12:40 PM MDT

I'm just jiving around sorry.
    I think I see what's happening here!

It appears that you're attempting to create a clever sentence using words that are related to each other, but the result is a bit of a linguistic puzzle.

To help you out, I'll break down the sentence and identify some potential issues:

1. "Do I need time for relate deflate" - This part seems to be trying to say that you need time to relate or connect with something, but "deflate" might not be the right word here. Maybe you meant to use "relate" instead?
    2. "from external irate" - This phrase is trying to convey that you're dealing with something external that's causing frustration or anger ("irate"). However, "from" might not be the correct word here. Perhaps you meant to use "because" or "since" instead?
    3. "but the state of the mate is always too late" - This part seems to be saying that the state of something (the "mate") is always delayed or late. However, it's not entirely clear what this phrase is trying to convey.
    4. "from the hate conflate rate magnate" - This part appears to be saying that there's a rate or magnitude of hate (perhaps referring to a conflict or a situation?) that's causing issues. However, "conflate" is an unusual choice of word here, and it might not fit the context.

Given these issues, I'd love to help you rephrase your original thought or intention! Could you please provide more context or clarify what you're trying to express?
      May 31, 2024 12:50 PM MDT

Thank you, Cos.
      June 1, 2024 10:52 AM MDT

Sure Thrift...."Good people help those in need if they can afford to. Good for you Angela! I say once money for your own needs is done it’s supposed to be spent on other people. Where can I send my thirty dollars?" This post was edited by CosmicWunderkind at June 1, 2024 11:51 AM MDT
      June 1, 2024 11:49 AM MDT

Yes.
      June 2, 2024 5:29 PM MDT

In dupe pitiably
      June 3, 2024 2:18 AM MDT

lol
      June 3, 2024 5:52 AM MDT