Active Now

Malizz
Danilo_G
Shuhak
Discussion » Questions » Life and Society » Do you have to think twice before judging because you always revert to one singular psychology?

Do you have to think twice before judging because you always revert to one singular psychology?

Posted - May 31

Responses

What would that singular psychology be?  Serious question.
      May 31, 2024 8:48 AM MDT

It would apply to being seemingly less macho and the multi faceted insults
    some judging macho controller comparing me
    for kicks or not would do.

This post was edited by CosmicWunderkind at May 31, 2024 1:41 PM MDT
      May 31, 2024 9:50 AM MDT

Hummm, can you give me a practical application please.  I'm still not sure what you mean.

This post was edited by . at May 31, 2024 1:43 PM MDT
      May 31, 2024 1:42 PM MDT

Yes! Overdone insulting effeminate artists who wish they weren't gay and head breaking insulting football players both bad at civility and anxiety inducing who people can't play chess. I mean wth. Isn't chess de rigeur? Isn't everyone an artist? Living is creative! Isn't it? Some people do nothing to alleviate their own problems like they want them in the first place. Mind bending OCD with pecuniary points.There must be a better place than this. Piece of work for revenge. Stranded!

Yes, absolutely. Some individuals turn to substances like cigarettes, alcohol, or drugs as a form of self-medication to cope with stress, social pressure, addiction, or emotional difficulties. However, these coping mechanisms often provide only temporary relief and may even exacerbate the underlying issues in the long run. This can create a cycle where individuals continue to seek out these substances in an attempt to fill a void or numb their feelings, but ultimately find that it's never enough to satisfy their needs or address the root causes of their struggles. Seeking professional help and healthier coping strategies can be essential in breaking this cycle and finding lasting relief. This post was edited by CosmicWunderkind at June 2, 2024 12:14 PM MDT
      June 1, 2024 1:57 AM MDT

I know. 
      June 2, 2024 12:14 PM MDT