Active Now

Danilo_G
Element 99
Discussion » Questions » Random Knowledge » What would it look like from this very small simple house here?

What would it look like from this very small simple house here?

Take a look at this Atari 2600 Night Driver image, and look at that very simple Atari house on the right of it, imagine if you go inside just that simple Atari house, what could it look like around inside that simple Atari house?

What things would be around inside that house?

Posted - June 19

Responses

That's a very interesting question, Danny. It takes a good deal of imagination just to come up with it. Because the house is so simple and small, and alone, and right beside the road, I would think it is actually older than the road. So the inside might only have a few old things: a creaky bed, black-and-white family portraits, a firewood stove... Kind of like my grandparents' home.

Then again, I don't see a chimney, either. Maybe someone just vacations there to watch Night Driver go by?
      June 20, 2024 3:49 AM MDT

I see that it would take a while to think of what objects that (you think) would be really correct that to be in that small simple house, is that right Danilo?

And from other members answering this, have them to put a picture of what objects to be in that small simple house here-if (you’re) really are inside that small simple house that you see here!

June 20, 2024 4:30 PM MDT