Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Arts » Everyone, would you like to see more of my other art pictures here?

Everyone, would you like to see more of my other art pictures here?

Posted - June 19

Responses

I really like the vivid colors. 
      June 23, 2024 10:08 PM MDT

I will put more of that in another drawings
      June 24, 2024 7:09 AM MDT

Ok, sounds good.
      June 23, 2024 4:15 AM MDT

And here’s the drawing that I just did on the other computer, and this drawing is done from the PaintBrush Drawing Program:

And I might add much more to this later!

This post was edited by DannyPetti at June 23, 2024 7:42 PM MDT
      June 23, 2024 7:32 PM MDT

Very nice.
      June 23, 2024 7:42 PM MDT

Okay & next one, I took this pattern from Google Image:

Then copied it to Sketch Book and draw some other different color patterns to this:

Now I’m doing the color pattern designing!

June 24, 2024 10:01 AM MDT

Purple is a good color, now it's raining polka dots. 
      June 24, 2024 3:27 PM MDT

I guess this shirt pattern can go with the raining season then!
      June 24, 2024 7:12 PM MDT

And to see if I can save the drawing from that program, then open the same drawing with a different drawing program, it absolutely can do that too, nearly any drawing programs can do it. On Apple computer, it really does had me to pick any other drawing program to open any saved drawing with.
    Does the same as to a drawing did on a drawing program-And it does can draw over, resize, move & turn the image-copied from Google Image too, and I just draw over that pattern image that was copied from Google Image, and it’s just right up there.
    To try the whole image effect, I have 3 drawing programs that can do it with, & I will try that soon, and it can also do as same on a copied image as it does on a/its computer drawin—so many different stuff it can do from picture work with drawing program!
      June 24, 2024 7:27 PM MDT

On PaintBrush program, the drawing I just did with the hilly grass & the 2 houses tilted by the ground, I did that one using several different colors but no opacity to that one.
    And then I will do another one ‘in PaintBrush’ in many different opacities of colors, and this will be in many jumbled various details within different colors-draw in randomly. This post was edited by DannyPetti at June 24, 2024 7:37 PM MDT
      June 24, 2024 7:28 PM MDT

This picture here:

The randomly various details drawn on PaintBrush,
    now you can tell me to draw more further details over it, or start a new sketch-this time put like real objects and scenes in many different places, or a normal picture-with simple scene/more details in it & the scene look sort of real, or copy a picture from Google & draw over it-pick what picture from Google ?

June 25, 2024 12:33 PM MDT

How did you do the top left corner, the comet, the gold trails are awesome. Lots of goodies in this one; A dolphin, palm tree, ship, dog scratching his back, foot, A nebula, fire, mountain, bramble bush, An Island with blue green beach water in front, beautiful bacteria under the microscope, magic carpet with a seal riding on it, a light shining on the ocean floor, pig, part of an old bi-wing plane, a cartoon dog, a plane breaking the sound barrier, sea snake.  I'll look at it more later and will probably find more. 
      June 25, 2024 1:38 PM MDT

I will just draw more over it, that is not really a finished scattered drawing.
    Those are all imagine-alike kinds of stuff in them.
      June 25, 2024 2:59 PM MDT

I did it just more of by single pixel and different opacity with it as move in about any curve direction with it.
      June 25, 2024 3:00 PM MDT

I like it a lot, looks awesome.   You put more green on the Island.

This post was edited by . at June 25, 2024 3:32 PM MDT
      June 25, 2024 3:31 PM MDT

Great! Will do more, looks that I put some green in that drawing!
      June 25, 2024 4:53 PM MDT

I might add in many more random light and heavy details-to the last drawing I posted here, or I can try draw a cityscape-using the PaintBrush program-drawing in the tall buildings, cars, factory, some other group of stores/places, then maybe some trees with some ground/grass, road ramp, airport & many other kinds of vehicles too, how does this sound to you?
      June 26, 2024 4:59 PM MDT

The cityscape drawing I will do be kind of large, but may not be using opacities on it
      June 26, 2024 5:49 PM MDT

Now here’s the City picture that I’m working on now:

On Pixel Studio-
    As every part of this city picture is made-up of large pixels.

June 26, 2024 6:49 PM MDT

I like it, always have wanted to do a cityscape in glass, this would make a good pattern. 
      June 26, 2024 6:58 PM MDT

Did you try making city shapes like on a window, in a glass tile?

Can tell me what else you like it to be added to this city picture?

The PaintBrush Program is not really good with copying and pasting objects, and it’s not doing okay with sizing an object after pasting it.

I will use the SketchBookPro and do more other drawing scenes with it.

June 27, 2024 5:46 AM MDT

I like it just the way it is. 
      June 27, 2024 5:50 PM MDT

That the city picture all finished with, then I may create for you another different art picture, by pixels also, & in different size, or I may create another much larger-more complex abstract-like or specific (real looking) objects-that uses much sophisticated drawing program more like SketchBookPro.
      June 29, 2024 7:10 AM MDT

Here I just cut around this city picture then be as a big pixeled city picture, then I added the road line and cars at the bottom, then I added other color structure shapes over the car garage building:
      June 27, 2024 5:22 PM MDT

Wow, the sky is really evocative. I like pixel art!
      June 27, 2024 4:53 PM MDT